NCIS Chapter 36

Hospital

Lily's POV

I walk toward the hospital, and enter the area, along with Gibbs, Tony, and Ziva. Together, we noticed that alarms "lockdown" have gone off few hours ago. I told Gibbs "I will go upstairs to where I used to stay, and there is children room, where all sick kids are." He told me "be careful." I give him nod, as I rush off upstairs. Right now, I'm alone, I hope that kidnapper who hostage children can able to let them go. I'm at the hallway, when text gone off and it say:

Tim: there are at least 20 sick children hostages included Kiva, near where you are, be careful.

Lily: don't worry, I will, and how many kidnappers there are? Whoa, wait, what?!?!?! Kiva is there?!?!?!

Tim: there are at least three kidnappers, and yeah she is...

Our text come to end, as I grab my gun out of my holster, and slowly open the door, and there are at least 20 children hostages included Kiva. As I enter, someone yelled "not another move, I want to see your weapon".

Tony, and Ziva's POV

We are at the basement, try to figure where the bombs are. We find one bomb, and it set for 3:00 mins, and Tony text to Tim, and they have their conversation.

Ziva's POV

I try to contact Lily, but she not respond, so I decide to contact Gibbs...

Ziva: have you heard anything from Lily?

Gibbs: nope, why?

Ziva: there is a bombing, set for 3:00 mins seems to be countdown, and I have to let her know...

Gibbs: I think she might be in children's wings, where three kidnappers hold around 20 sick children hostages, and Lily there try to talk them out of it... I found second bomb, and it's set for 2:00 mins and it seems to be countdown.

Ziva: we have no contact with Lily..ugh...this is exactly like two years ago...

Gibbs: I know, and I need to go and disable this bomb...

As our text conversation come to end, I look at Tony, and he have this worried look on his face, as he told me "this is it, isn't it"? I told him "no, this isn't over for us, we can try to disable this bomb, and if it not, Gibbs have second bomb, and he can disable it". He told me "it's seems that Lily, and 20 sick children's life is on our hands".....

Children's wings

Lily's POV

I dropped my weapon, and kick it toward one of three kidnappers. I told them "please let them go, they all have worried sick parents who they need go back to, you can have me." My phone gone off and it say this:

Gibbs: I disabled the second bomb, Tony, and Ziva have the first bomb...

Lily: please hurry!

I try to convince them to let children, included Kiva hostage go. I look at Kiva, and told her "I will save you, I promise." She give small nod to me, as one of kidnappers told me "I can only let 19 sick children go, expect Kiva, because I can sense that you will be protective of her." I sighs, and ugh.... As 19 sick children were let go, I text to Gibbs...

Lily: 19 of sick children are let go, expect Kiva is still hostage, what shall I do?

Gibbs: don't worry, I will be lead those children out of here, you try to convince them to let her go. Be careful, because we don't know if Tony and Ziva disable the first bomb...

Lily: Gibbs, I want to tell you something...

Gibbs: what is it?

Lily: I love you, "father"

Gibbs: oh, I love you too, "daughter"

I lead children out of the door, Gibbs stand there, say "be careful." I give him a nod. I go back into, and kidnapper order his two another to left. I told him "I have feeling like I knew you from somewhere?" He remove his mask, and it reveals to be..... Kiva run toward me, as she heard something goes off...

BOMB GOES OFF!!!!

I grab Kiva, and shield her from the bomb, she was crying, I was trying to calm her down, as things fall down on us.

Outside the hospital

Gibbs' POV

As I lead children out of the hospital, sound of bomb goes off.. I turn around quickly, as fire is seen. "No, No, No, not my Tony, Ziver, and Lily"!!!!!!!

Narrator's POV

Three federal agents are down, but are they alive or not?? How will Gibbs and his team reaction to when it come to find out what happened to two of three members of his team??....