NCIS Chapter 28

Jenny's POV

I told them "I knew what happened to Lily, because Jeremy told me that he tortured her, forced her to take medicine, because he though that she will be hearing once again, and that's not working, so he kept do it over, over, and over again". Please forget her, and move on. I also told them that she's soldier already, and she've changed for the last two years.

Everyone's POV

We can't processed over the fact that she've changed from this smile, advices-giving, generous person to miserable, sufferance person...

Gibbs' POV

Slowly, everyone left, expect myself, and Jenny. I told her "I can't believe that you kept this away from me, if I could have know, I will have bring her back, and show her that we can be trust again though her". I also told her "she've been wait for two children, I guess adults by now, for so long time, and she still can't find them, but she have faith in us that we will find them for her". Jenny told me "Batya is alive, and well, she's work in her cafe shop, just few miles from here, as for her brother, David, I don't know". I sighs, and left Jenny be, and I go downstairs to find my team working. I walk toward them, and told them "I know where to find Batya Garlock".

Ziva's POV

Gibbs told me "you go find her, Tony go with her". We get our gear, and left the building, Tony told me "are you ok after everything"? I told him "no, I'm not ok, I just want Lily back home". He told me "same, Ziva, same". He take my hand, and interlock it with his hand.

Cafe

Batya's POV

I was working at my own cafe, because this is my business. Some customers come in, others, not much. As I was clean one table, bell make sound, as door open, and there are two people stand there, look for someone. I told them "how may I help you"? They told me that they're Tony DiNozzo, and Ziva David, NCIS. I told them "what is it"? They told me "are you Batya Garlock"? I nods, and they told me that they need me at NCIS Building. I agreed to it. As we all walk toward NCIS Building, I wonder what they want to tell me.

Bullpen

Tim's POV

I try to figure where in Canada is Lily Archer at, because Gibbs want her to come home. As Tony, Ziva return here with woman who I assumed is Batya Garlock. I told Batya "our boss will be with you shortly, but first thing first, did you knew Lily Archer"? She told me "yeah, I did, and I kind of want to tell her something". I told her "that's the problem, cause for two years, she have to go back home to Canada, but something happened to her during two years, so we technically need your help gain her trust, when we will bring her home". She told me "ok, what shall I do"? Gibbs show up, and told her "have a patience with Lily, cause who know that she might not be remembered everything that happened to her".

Canada

Lily's POV

I discovered out that my father is the director of Canada government, and that's cause me to be angry, that I want to escape, but there are lot of guards everywhere. I lose my hope of go back home to NCIS... Soldier show up, and take me outside to do my fitness test. Soldier told me to do 100 push up, 100 sit up, and 5 mins plank, and I don't respond to him, cause I think that this is stupid. I sighs, as I do push up, and oh man this is harder than I thought it to be... My father show up, as I was about to do 50 more, he whispered to soldier's ear. It's take a while, but I finished do push up, and sit up. I gasped for air, but soldier yelled me to do 5 mins plank, and I get on the ground. My arms is on the ground, and my legs pointed to the ground, as my abs core hold. Oh man, I wished that I can see my mom once again...

Flashback to when Lily was about to get taken away from her mom...

Lily's POV

I take my position, as 6 soldiers circled around me, I take a punch, kick, and tornado kick to three of them. Another three of them, I take a spin, do my own backflip, and kick each them, one, by one. My father was surprised, he decide to take me down, so I take a breath, and thinking. He walk toward me, and told me to do it again. I have death glare at him, as he say "go ahead". I take a step backward. I take a spin, do a backflip, but as I was about to do a kick, my father kick my leg, and that cause me to fall down to the ground.

Jaelyn's POV

I'm really worried about my daughter being hurt by her father, so I take step forward, when a soldier hold me, so I don't do anything about it. He kind of forced me to watch what happened between Jeremy, and Lily. I was surprised that he take her down, with just kick to her leg. I was angry that I take soldier down, and run toward her, hold her, as she wake up to find herself on the ground. She told me "mom?" I told her "mom is here, darling, mom is here." Jeremy take Lily away from me, as I yelled "No, No, please don't take her away from me, cause she all I have left"!!!

Lily's POV

"MOM, PLEASE DON'T LET DAD TAKE ME AWAY!!!" I was forced to see myself being taken away from my mom. I yelled "let NCIS know"!!

Present, Bullpen

Batya's POV

I told everyone "I remember met Lily Archer, when I was just 7 years old, and I trusted her right away, as she teaches me everything that I shall knew about, and she was this courageous, persistent, sympathetic, and reliable person who never give up". Ziva told me "I promise that we will bring her back, and we've been emotionally when she left here two years ago". I walk toward her, and told her "I know, cause I can see your picture of you, and her on your desk, and I can tell that you two are close friends". I also told them "I hope that she can trust me, as I trusted her when I was 7 years old".

Gibbs' POV

I walk toward the window, which is filled with beautiful sunset, I told myself "Lily, I promise to bring you back, and make you full time agent".