NCIS Chapter 32

NCIS, Interrogation Room

Lily's POV

I wake up to find myself in a room, and I'm on a chair, blanket cover me, another chair is over there. There is a two long sides, and two short sides table. There are: one way through window which I can't see who yet, and camera up there, and also television on my right. I looked down to find my hands cuffed, and chained, because I'm this dangerous person who don't want to get hurt by people who loves me. I had changed a lot since I left here two years ago. Door open, and two agents enter, and I look down to the ground.

Gibbs' POV

I settle down on another chair, and Lily is across from me. I can't believe that she actually is here, and look at her, she's changed, but I have to try to get her to talk, somehow. I told her "it's ok you're safe, and your father wouldn't hurt you anymore." She kept her silence, and my heart is broken, but at same time, soft for her because, she's being this strong woman for at least two years, and I don't see her being this vulnerable... I told her "if you want to see someone, please tell me, and I will call someone in here."

Lily's POV

I look up, and told him "but I don't want someone to see me as this vulnerable, not strong, and I felt bad...." He told me "but there have to be someone who is your close friend or whatever this person is to you, tell me." I told him "I know who this person is, but I don't know what her name is." He told me "this child that you're struggle to find is here alive, well, and she want to tell you something." I look at him in confused, as two agents left, and someone enter.

Batya's POV

I enter this interrogation room, as Gibbs, and Tony left. I settle on chair across from Lily. She looked really confused, and don't know what's going on. I told her "remember you're in Afghanistan, you are a Marine, and you want to find a way to help people." She look up to me, as I keep tell her "I was 7 years old girl, when you find me, and my brother wander off in an unsafe area. Yet, you have this feeling when it's come to us, and I want to know why?"

Lily's POV

I broke down, and tell Batya "I don't know why, but I knew that this is my fault, when I came back to find you two gone, I never stop looking for you two. I ended find yours shoes, and I give up yeah, but I never lose my faith in you, because I don't know that you might be alive, or dead, or missing."

One way through window

Ziva's POV

I'm felt bad for Lily as she told her story to Batya. I can see one tear on her face, as she give her efforts to tell Batya her story. I hold stuffed white fur with blue stripe wolf for two whole years, as we found Lily, I prepare myself for when it come to our talks after two whole years without contacts.

Interrogation Room

Batya's POV

I told Lily "but you never lose your faith, when you come here, and those people are your team, and I can see that you guys become a family, and something step into your plan to stay here, mind to tell me why." She told me "I can't...because someone don't like me to be here." I told her "as you put your effort to find us, I can't find my brother, because we're seperated, I tell you this isn't your fault, because you're this sympathetic, knowledge, courageous, and legendary person who never give up on children like us."

Lily's POV

I look at Batya, and tell her "I don't know what to say, but one word that I can only say is thanks." She told me "do you want to see someone else or what?" I look at one way through window, and tell her "please, I want to see them." She nods, and walk toward it, and knock. I can see them look at me.... I felt bad for them because they have to see me like this.

Tony, Tim, Abby, Gibbs, Ducky, and Ziva's POV

We all can see her, and oh man, why would her father do this to her. Gibbs turned around, and tell us "let us do one thing that will make her trust us once again, I don't care if Jenny step into our plan, and for sure she will ruin it".

Ziva's POV

I told Gibbs "I want to see her, no matter how she remembers us or not, I just want to see her". He told me "have a patience, Ziver, one thing at a time, we have to interrogation Lily's father, and seems that she will need company, as we will go". I told him "I can stay here"... He put his hand on my shoulder, and told me "you're lot like her, when you first arrive, and I trust you that you will do the same". They left, as I stand. I promise to you that I will do my best to regain your trust...