NCIS Chapter 23

Lily's POV

I told Ziva "how is things going with Tony, don't ask, I just knew all along.." She told me "things are going great, are you nervous to go with your parents?" I told her "why shall I, because I don't spend my life with them, they just give me up for no reason..." She told me "trust me, everything would be better, and we refused to forget you, because you're the first person who change our views on the word 'family' and if Jenny force us to, we will talk to you in secret, ok?" I told her "ok, but what if my parents make me the most miserable, I can't fight back...." Ziva told me "if they did, call this number on the back of my card, and I would be here, but first, you have to go with them, cause it's the law." I told her "I don't want to.....because I felt like I'm start to belong around here, and who know that you guys might need me." She told me "I know, and I understand how you're feeling, and I think it's time." I sliently nods, and together, we walk out of the gym, and walk down the stairs to our Bullpen.

Gibbs' POV

I can't believe that Lily, our Lily would be gone once again, and I can't make eye contact with Jenny, because it's all her fault. I saw Lily walk down the stairs, along with her friend, Ziva. Jaelyn, and Jeremy seems to be happy to have their daughter back, but I'm not, because we need her... We are near the elevator, as Tony, Tim, Abby, Ducky, and Ziva really want to say their goodbyes, so I decide to give a moment for them with Lily.

Tony's POV

As Lily come to me, she told me "take care of Ziva, because sometime she need to be loves, plus I knew about your things with her, so please take care of her, and care about her, no matter what." She give a photo album to me, and say "I know that you love to take photographs, and you can add about everything in there." I told her "don't worry, I would take good care of Ziva, and thanks for this photo album, I can't believe that I actually say goodbye to you."

Lily's POV

As Tony say "I can't believe that I actually say goodbye to you." He give a journal with cover that say "How am I lucky to have someone like you that make it even hard to say goodbye, it's not goodbye, it's see you soon" to me. I told him "thank you, I can write everything in this, as way to express my emotions, thanks once again, Tony." I hug him, like he's my older brother!

Tim's POV

As Lily come to me next, she say "take care of everyone, and that's included Abby, because I can see in your eye that you loves her, and if Tony irritated you, just ignore him, because he try to scare you off." She give elf lord version of myself to me, and say "I know that you're nerd, and to let you know, I am nerd too, and I wrote a book, I tell you.." I told her "I promise to you that I will look after everyone, no matter how bad it is."

Lily's POV

Tim give a picture frame that say "there are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family" to me, and he say "you're my friend, that just become part of our family." I told him "same to you, Tim." I hug him, just like he's my best friend, and my younger brother.

Abby's POV

I'm sobbing really bad, as Lily come to me after Tim, and she say "I know that goodbye is always the hardest time to be, but you will always have me in your heart." She give small Bert the Hippo necklace, and say "I know that you love Bert, and his fart sound, so here are your necklace." I told her "yeah, I freaking do love Bert!"

Lily's POV

Abby was calm now that she stop sobbing, she give a friendship bracelet to me and say "I'm lucky to get know you, even though that you're courageous agent that we even get to know!" She decide to give her last or is it? crash hug to me, and I hug her back.

Ducky's POV

After Lily give Abby a hug, she come to me next, and I told her "I'm lucky to get know you, even though that you might look up to me like I'm your grandpa, but if you need anything, here is my phone number, even though that you can text me!" She give journals to me and she say "you can record your stories in there, so future generation can read, and understand what you've achieved!"

Lily's POV

Ducky cry a little, as he hug me, and I hug back, he say "I promise to you that I would look after Gibbs, because he's a protective "father" to everyone, and I would make sure that he will kept his hard job to keep you around."

Ziva's POV

As Lily, my best friend aka my younger sister come to me, I was already shed my own tears, because I don't want to lose her all over again... She give me her stuffed wolf and say "it's ok to cry, Ziva, it's ok, and I want to give my stuffed white fur with blue stripe wolf to you, so you can't forget me even again, and if you need anything, Tony will be here, even though that I would not be here, but I will keep fighting for you guys, no matter!"

Lily's POV

Ziva told me "and here are my stuffed black fur with red stripe wolf, so you can look at it, and it would held memories of your time here, and I hope that I can see you again!" I decide to give her hug, and she glad take it, and I realized that goodbye is hardest thing to say, so I decide to sobbing, and she realized it too, and cry with me.

Jaelyn, and Jeremy's POV

We're glad that we have our daughter for first time since she was born, but unfortunately, we have to give her up, because of government, and it's laws say "every families granted child or more, so government can take them, to become their own assassins, but we don't want to, so we both kind give her up, and of knew all along that she would be Deaf".

Lily's' POV

As we all gather up to the elevator, where I will leave this building, I look at Gibbs and say "Semper Fi." He smile, and say "I love you." My parents go in the elevator first, hold it open for me, as I look at my "family" breath, and say "this is not goodbye, this is simple see you again very soon." I gather my presents from Tony, Tim, Abby, Ducky, and Ziva. I enter into the elevator, and turn around, just look at them, hold each other together, refused to let go of each other...

Airplane

Lily's POV

As we're in the air, my parents are sleeping, and I open my laptop, and try to think of title for this book, and an title come to me in my mind, thank to my NCIS team...and I start to type the title in, and it say.... "United to be NCIS Family..." I close my laptop, just look at the window, and think to myself "is this even good idea for me to be?" As I think about that, I held Ziva's stuffed black fur with red stripe wolf.