NCIS Chapter 39

Narrator's POV

As Lily Archer, and her "Family" survived the bombing, they're at their Bullpen, trying to figure who is the man, who was about to be reveals to Lily before the bomb. Right now, they're on their hunt for that man...

NCIS, Bullpen

Lily's POV

As I was at my desk, it's early morning, and everyone's not in yet. My left arm is cover in blue cast, I try to type something in my computer, when it hurt. My right hand go to my left arm, and try to stop the pain, when Gibbs show up with medicine painkiller. I look at him, as he told me "don't worry, I refuse to drug you, just like your asshole father." I told him "thanks once again, Gibbs." He told me "oh, that's nothing, really." I told him "no, it's not nothing, you just want to protect me from all this bad things happens in this world." I also told him "I felt funny when it's come to save Kiva, and I don't know why." Gibbs told me "maybe it's your heroic efforts to save her." I told him "maybe, yeah, but yet, I felt funny." He told me "don't worry, it's just your heroic efforts." I told him "that's so true."

Tony's POV

As I come in to our Bullpen, I found Gibbs talk to Lily. I think that they're talking about her effort to save little girl, Kiva. I felt glad that they're alive, safe and sound. We have our own worries about them, when Ziva enter into our bullpen. I look at her with love in my eyes. I told her "is our probie ready to see her asshole father"? She told me "I don't know, but I highly doubt that she would want to".... We both look up to find Jenny Shepard stand there, look at us, and she kind of give us creepy glare. We both felt that something is wrong.... When Gibbs, and Lily done their talk, we decide to talk to him.

Gibbs' POV

Tony, and Ziva both can't able to find a word what to say, so I tell them "take your time, remember you're not wasting my time". They told me that Jenny Shepard kind of act strange since Lily's return to here. I told them "don't worry she will warm up to her". But they told me that she give them a creepy vibe, kind of cause them to figure out that something is wrong. I told them "well, Lily told me that she felt funny when it come to her being save little Kiva from the bombing". Tony told me "maybe it's brainwashing medicine that her bitch father give her"? I look at Lily, and she acting very funny. I told him "no, it's not brainwashing medicine, but it's something"....

Lily's POV

I still felt really funny, so I decide to go to the bathroom, and lock the door. I take my marine shirt off, and look at the mirror. I decide to turn around, and find something there on my back....

Upstair, Jenny's POV

Lily's father, Jeremy is in jail right now, for torture, beating, and kidnapped a federal agent, which is his own daughter... I think that his wife, Jaelyn don't know about our relationship. Secretly, I come to prison, and visit him everyday after work is over. He told me that he want to get his revenge on his dearly wife, and daughter. I told him "I will help you out, no problem"....

Downstairs, Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

I told Tim to pull a video of the hospital, just three mins before bombing goes off. It's on the board now, as we all gather up, to look at it. More specific, we look at Lily's behavior, when it come to save Kiva.

In video

Lily wait, and look, as man was about to be reveals himself to her, when Kiva run toward her. Bombing goes off, as she grab her, just as something was come out of her back, to protect them both. Man ended run, just before bomb goes off...

Video end

Gibbs' POV

Tony, Ziva, and Tim felt really confused about what the hell just happened. Tony say "is Lily".... Ziva say "an freaking"..... Tim say "angel"??....

Bathroom, Lily's POV

I'm freaking out, because I just discovered that I have two scars on my back. I think to myself "am I angel"? I'm check myself again to make sure that it's not true. I also think to myself "why would God put me in this cruel world, full of tortures, bad things, kidnapping, murders, and etc"... I'm freaking out, cause what if my team found out, then Gibbs would fired me again....

Canada, Jaelyn's POV

I knew all along that my daughter will be an angel, because of an angel show up to me, just before my daughter was born to this world.

Flashback to the day Jaelyn discovered that she will be pregnant...

Jaelyn's POV

I was miserable when I discovered that I was suffered a miscarriage when high school ended. I was depressed for a few weeks, and I figured out that I shall wait for two or more years before we can do it again. One year later, Jeremy, and I got married. He usually left home a lots because he's marine, so I was at our backyard during the night. I look up to the sky, and prayed, when an angel show up to me...

Angel Castiel's POV

I'm this messager from the greatest, most highest, and powerful God. My name is Cassiel, but every angels decide to call me Castiel. I'm provide a great news to young woman, and her name is Jaelyn Archer. I show up to her, and tell her "don't be afraid, for that God is with you". She told me "what's going on, one moment I discovered that I was pregnant during my high school year, and the next one, I'm suffered my miscarriage"... I told her "don't worry, for that God have biggest plan for you"... I also told her "you will be pregnant, and give birth to daughter, and you will call her Lily Faith Archer, because she will be the most protective, faithful, and she will be an angel, when she will save someone from something terrible, and you have to give her up when she's born, because of Canada government will create a new law within next 3 months".

Jaelyn's POV

I'm shocked that Castiel the Angel told me that I will be pregnant once again, and this time, I will give birth to beautiful baby girl. I told him "how, this is impossible, and who will protect her, while she don't know that she was give up"? He told me "don't worry, for that God's Holy Spirit will make you pregnant, and give birth to her, and she will have to face many challenges in her life, and she will find a 'family' who will care, and take care of her". He also told me that she will be daughter of God. I glad take it, and said "whatever God want to do with me, I'm accept it".... Castiel left me be, and I'm freaking out... I decide to call my husband, Jeremy, and told him the great news. But I'm kept give up thing, secret from him, because I want my to be daughter to be safe, and lives her amazing life...

Present, Bathroom, Lily's POV

I look at myself in the mirror, and just stare at it. I decide to close my eyes, just as my wings show up on my back. I open them to find them there, and I'm shocked, and freaking out. I'm glad that I locked the bathroom doors. I look at them in amazed, just as angel show up to me....

Narrator's POV

Just one more chapter left until this story end, but will her "family" accept who she is, now that she is an angel? What kind of revenge is Jeremy, and who he targets? Why would Jenny decided to help him?