NCIS Chapter 20

Somewhere but where?

Lily's POV

I'm in my mental breakdown, because I might believe that two of my "children", Batya and David are gone, but I knew that I'm not their mother.

Flashback, before Afghanistan, before everything

Lily's POV

When school year come to an end, I had decide to drop out, because I don't have any friends there anyway. As I was packing my stuffs, I would not gonna say goodbye. I close my locker door, and just look around me, and I really loved to help around in the library. Exams week is over for me, as I walk toward the front door, I open it, and there is a beautifully sunset, because I usually stay after school to help around. I'm walk, and look around me, and think to myself "what is my future goal"?

Present, Bullpen

Tony's POV

As Tim, Ziva, Gibbs, and I was surround by Lily's desk, because her stuffed wolf animal is bother our boss little. Tim look under her desk, Ziva look at her shelves, Gibbs just look, and his mind try to tell him something. I told stuffed wolf "what is it, you try to tell us about"? It give me a glare, which I dislike so much, so I pick it up, and found something like picture under there, and I yelled "Boss"! Everyone look at this picture, and Gibbs told me "who is that two young children that our Lily Archer are in this picture"?

Gibbs' POV

"Tim, check, and find who two children are in that picture, and also tracking Lily Archer"! Tim run to his computer to find who they are, and tracking Lily Archer. This case of Jennifer Lopez will put on hold until we find Lily. Director Jenny Shepard walk toward me and say "talk in the elevator"? I sighs, and told Tony, and Ziva to help Tim. I pray that Jenny will damn approve her, and as we enter the elevator, Jenny pull the emergency button on me.

Jenny's POV

I told Gibbs "I would not gonna change my mind about Lily, cause you already have Tony, Tim, Ziva, Ducky, Palmer, and Abby, I don't understand why you need her"? He told me "but she actually do needs us, just much as we need her". He told me "whatever I see that desk empty, you know what I'm see? Lily is missing or possibly dead, and we works our hardest to find her"! He also told me "Tony, Tim, and Ziva are our top three, and best 'Musketeers' they would find her, and bring her back, safe"!

Gibbs' POV

After I ranted all my feelings to Jenny, because I think it's my fault somehow, that Lily's being taken. I'm acting like I'm her father, but I knew that she was not my kid, since my daughter, Kelly's death.

Tony, Ziva, and Tim's POV

We have been trying to figure who is kids that Lily held in that picture, thanks to her stuffed wolf, who kind of decide to help us out, and we also try to figure where Lily is at right now, cause she's been taken by John Bryant. Ziva felt really frustrated, cause she want to find her, and Tim felt ugh right now, cause he's try his bestest to find, and figure, and I felt protective over Lily, cause I acting like I'm her older brother. When Abby show up, and she notice our moods.

Abby's POV

I walk into the Bullpen, I notice that Tony, Ziva, and Tim doesn't have the most best day, cause I knew that Lily is gone, just until our damn director Jenny Shepard approve her, and I notice that there is no Gibbs around, and I figure out that he have talk with Jenny. Now, I knew that they acting like our mother, and father, but we don't know why Jenny don't approve Lily for God's good damn sake! Ziva notice that I was ranting, so she walk toward me, and say "don't worry, we do everything we can to protect her, and she can defend herself". Tim yelled "Ziva, and Abby"! We both run toward him, and I told him "what is it, Timmy"? He told us that he finally find Lily.

Warehouse

Lily's POV

My hands were bonded, so I was wearing hoodie, camo pant, and shoes. John Bryant was beating me really bad, so my nose is bloody right now. I kind of figure out that my biological parents were good or bad guys, who want nothing to do with me. He told me "don't you understand, you're worthless to be alive". I had kept my silent, kind of hold my emotions in, and don't let it out, because I was trusted to look after Batya, and David, but I failed to...

Flashback, the time she arrive in Afghanistan

Lily's POV

I was arrived in Afghanistan, I saw displaced children wander off in unsafe area, so I decide to told my supervisor "can we setting school for those children, I can be help." He told me "first we have to get our approve, from our boss." Our boss approve it, and I was looking for children, when I come across 8 years old young boy who named was David Garlock, and 7 years old young girl who named was Batya Garlock. I think, and promise to myself that I will look after them, no matter what would happens...

Present

Lily's POV

As my flashback end, I was crying really bad, cause it's my fault that David, and Batya are gone. I make angry glare at John Bryant, and told him "did you killed Petty Officer Jennifer Lopez"? He denied it, but I knew all along, because I notice that he have blood on his shirt. I also told him "don't you know, my family is come by, and save me". As flashlights come on, and they're at my face, I knew that Tony, Tim, Gibbs, and Ziva show up. I bow my face down, and breath shakely, my face were full of blood. Gibbs told John Bryant to get on his knees, and his hands up. Tony, Tim untied my hands out of the tape, along with rope, I make eye contact with Ziva, and told her "I'm sorry." She doesn't say anything, and she just hug me. I hug back, and my breath were shake really bad. Gibbs arrest John Bryant, and he handed him to another NCIS agent, and run toward me, and say "are you alright, I know that this must be affected you?" I told him "I'm fine, Gibbs, really."

Bullpen

Jenny's POV

I'm surprised that Gibbs and his team bring Lily back, and I still can't change my mind about her, because her parents told me...