NCIS Chapter 5

Lily Archer have 24 hours

left to be Alive....

Middle East

Dwayne, Kensi, Tony, and Ziva's POV

As we need to hurry, because Lily Archer have less than 24 hours left to be alive, and we are very worried about her health, and mind. This Navy Marine general try everything he can able to help us out with find her, and last time he saw her was two years ago, help children get their own education. She was missing since that night, terrorists capture her during night, and not during the day, because they don't want to affect any attention of those Navy Marine.

United States of America

Gibbs' POV

As Tony, and Ziva were sent to Middle East to find Lily Archer, I was very worried about them, because they're my "kids". Right now, Abby go home, because she can't get any sleep, because of Tony, and Ziva. I was at bullpen, help Tim out with figure out how to connect, and talk to them, because there are lot of wars going on.

Abby's home

Abby's POV

I was hold my hippo, Bert, as he make fart sound, because I usually drink lot of caffeine fruit smoothies everyday. Plus I can't go to work, because if I go, I can cause panic to those that I know well. I slept in my coffin, and one time, Tim come by, and saw me sleep in my coffin, and he was scare, that he run away from me, because I'm this Cheerful Goth!!!

Middle East

Tony, and Ziva's POV

As Dwayne, and Kensi go with this Navy Marine general, we walk around this marine area, figure out how to rescue, and save Lily Archer.

Ziva's POV

As I walk around with Tony, I try figure how to reveals my feeling to him, after I agree to come with him from Israel. I was about to tell him how I'm feeling about being fall in love with him, when Dwayne, and Kensi come by, run, told us that they find her.

Lily Archer's POV

As I was forced to get on my knee, my hands was bonded.

10

Terrorist pull a weapon out, and I look at a weapon, and I was afraid...

9

Tony, and Ziva's POV

We all run into the cave, and we assume is where Lily Archer was hold. We looking though the doors.

8

Dwayne and Kensi's POV

We help Tony, and Ziva find Lily, and there's no success....

7

Lily Archer's POV

Terrorists talk to each other, in a language that I cannot understand...

6

I closed my eyes, and breath in, breath out, act like this is my last day being alive...

5

Dwayne, Ziva, Tony, and Kensi's POV

We though all doors, expect one, and we all look, and there is Lily Archer, on her knees....

4

Dwayne told us to wait for terrorists to raise their weapon, and we will break in...

3

Lily Archer's POV

I open my eyes, and look at door, and saw 4 people who I think will rescue me....

2

I told them with my face expression "no, please don't".

1.......