Chapter 1 - My Story

*Nov 2020*

Song : Story Of My Life - One Direction

_______________________

A lab experiment.

That's all I was.

I was born normally, my mother concealed away from the rest of the ark and the rest of her family until I was alive. Then I was ripped away from her arms kicking and screaming and the experiments begun.

No one but the scientists, the Chancellor and my mother, but apperances from her were rare to say the least; she was far too preoccupied with her perfect little family on the ark. The family she was allowed to be seen with instead of the abomination that was me.

At three years old, I was taught how to hold a knife, while it was only small, it could still cause some damage. I was forced to learn how to use the weapon day in and day out for hours and hours. Rest was a thing I never had. I could never relish in the feeling of being safe and at peace because if I wasn't training, I was beaten, at three years old.

When I was five, they gave me another weapon to learn how to use. A small gun, a pistol if you will.

They taught me how to hold it properly and made me do strength training so I wouldn't fall back or fall down when I fired the weapon. This time, if I didn't do what I was told, then being beaten was considered lucky because they used the tiny knife they gave me as a toddler and stabbed my with it.

Many a day of my childhood was spent being treated by doctors one minute, training the next and torture the next.

I didn't have a childhood. I was completely alone and abused, all for the sake of their experiments.

The first normal thing in my life happened when I turned six years old. They finally allowed me to go to school, on the condition that I didn't talk to anyone or make any friends whatsoever.

But at the end of the day, what the guards didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

I made three friends, Raven Reyes, Issac Jones and Bellamy Blake.

They were all older than I was but, in a way, they became the only family I had.

All three of them knew about me and that I wasn't supposed to make any friends, and they did their best to stay hidden when they were with me. Some days we ran around the ark and other days we went back to someones home, usually Issac or Ravens.

Until one day when Bellamy took me, and only me, back ot his house because he had a secret that he wanted to share with someone who would understand. But I was only six years old? How could he expect me to understand somthing if it was as complex as he was making it out to be?

He opened the door and quickly ushered me inside and immediately I was met with a girl about the same age as me.

I stood there completely in shock. I wasn't alone, there was someone else here like me. Well not entirely. Another person that had to be kept hidden from society, one who had barely seen the ark, just like me. Octavia Blake.

I spent a few years with Octavia. We grew up in secret with each other becoming the best of friends. The time we spent with each other was amazing and it was never a dull moment with her.

However, when I turned twelve, all of that was torn away from me yet again.

I was forced into fighting all the new trainee guards to 'make sure that they were good enough'.

Four years of relentless fighting, broken bones and bloodied noses.

The floor of the room was stained with a mixture of black and red blood, as well as some of the walls.

Until one day, just after I'd turned sixteen, a trainee walked through the doors and looked me dead in the eye. Bellamy.

I walked up to him and told him I'd go easier on him. I told him that it would be an easy match, that he wouldn't have to try too hard to beat me. But he didn't listen.

The fight started and he launched his attack on me, immediately swinging to my face and making my head snap to the side. A warm metallic feeling filled my mouth and I spat out, letting my black blood splatter to the floor.

I got up and ran forward, bringing a knife out of my pocket and slicing his leg. In retaliation, he grabbed my arm and swung me around until he could slam my body against the floor. He repeatedly punched my ribs, and I could feel them snapping under the attack of one of my so-called best friends.

I was coughing up blood and wavering in and out of consciousness when they stopped the fight.

The guards yanked my up by the scruff of my neck and practically dragged me to get medical attention.

I could barely move for weeks without feeling the pain that Bellamy had caused me during our fight. I just sat alone in my little room staring at the four walls I'd always seen until one day Jaha came in with a posse of guards around him.

"To what do I owe this displeasure?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"You're going to the ground Cameron Griffin."

_____________________________________________________________

Hello friends welcome to the new and improved my story... this chapter has been completely re-written and it is 1000x better if I do say so myself...

I am slowly going through this book and editing it. I'm trying to keep as much of the original as possible, but this chapter especially needed a complete revamp.

Thank y'all so much for reading Warrior Sister when it was so shitty loves.

Love u all millions & be kind

Casey Xx