Part 12

~"Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all"~
- Mr Brightside - The Killers -

We had a plan.

I lie. We had no idea what we were doing. We were just sat around a table trying our hardest to come up with something, but nothing was working.

"We need Raven." Echo muttered.

"Well Ravens not here." Madi hissed.

"Hey, we'll get her back Madi." I reasurred the girl.

"Yeah, when the transport ship lands we'll be waiting in the field with Josephine once we're all back on the mothership Abby, Raven and Jackson will know what to do." Bellamy explained and so far everything seemed to be going alright.

"What if they don't open the shield to let us out?" Miller asked.

"If we can't get you guys out then I can get er out, nightbloods can pass through the shield." I huffed.

"But thats only if plan A fails." Issac asked with worry lacing his voice. Normally I would tell him to stop but seeing as I had tried to kill myself nearly two weeks ago, his response seemed reasonable.

"Which it shouldn't." Echo said and she too was right. If we followed each step exactly, then we could do this and we could get Clarke back. Whatever it took.

"Well what about Delilah? If Clarke's still alive then she could be too." Jordan asked with hope in his eyes, but that soon diminished when he saw the look on everyone elses faces. "You only care about Clarke."

"That's not true, but we have to worry about Clarke for now. We start asking questions and the Primes-" Bellamy started before being interrupted by Madi.

"They can't figure it out if their dead." The child said gravely.

"Dude what the hell is up with you at the minute?" I asked, not knowing why Madi was so dark about everything.

"Nothing, but when we kill the primes, we take over Sanctum and we save Clarke here in the lab that was built for it." She shrugged as if it was as easy as that.

"Was that your idea or Sheidhedas?" Bellamy asked and my eyes went wide.

"Sheidheda? That guys in her head?" I spat out. I knew all about him from my time in Trikru. I was with the fleimkeepa when I was free learning about the grounders culture and their commanders. Sheidheda was by far the worst commander to roam the Earth based on the stories I had been told, so if that guy was feeding Madi information and stories then we would need a miricale to get the girl back.

"Who cares? Ive been surveilling the one called Miranda.You kill her and let them find the body. They'll think its the children of Gabriel, locking themselves in the palace, probably the great hall and that's where we'll all be waiting to take out the rest." Madi explained.

"Okay I think Madi needs to sit on time out." Issac said walking round to Madi.

"Issac she's 12 with a demon controlling her not 5." I sighed and grabbed his forearm as he walked passed me and gave him a look as if to say'don't fight it, just let her have her rant'.

"Well Echo thinks it's a good plan. Don't you spy." Madi smirked.

"A little aggressive for the situation, but it could work if we were willing to kill all their people along with them when they come after us for killing their gods." Echo said with a smile on her face.

"We are-"

"We're not and Gaia would tell you the same thing if she were here. We have until the ship lands to come up with a quiet way to get Clarke on it." Bellamy interviened.

"What about Murphy and Emori?" Jackson asked.

"Tell them nothing, for now at least." Bellamy said.

"Emori too?" Echo asked looking sad.

"We have to assume that she's with him, don't worry though because when it's time to go we're taking them with us." Bellamy said and with that we continued devising our plan, hoping to come up with something soon.

The plan still hadn't been made.

But, Emori payed everyone a visit that afternoon. She gave us confirmation that Clarke was alive and she also told us that she was being wiped that afternoon, giving us a matter of hours to figure out a peaceful plan and execute it to perfection.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I was waiting silently in the bushes for my time to strike. Emori was running down the path next to where I was hiding and Bellamy, Echo, Miller and Jackson were all hidden as well. Then I heard the sound of a motorbike and I smiled when I saw none other than John Murphy and Josephine Lightbourne take their helmets off and spot Emori. Operation 'Get Clarke Back' was a go.

"The offer still stands for the next 30 seconds." Josie hissed at Murphy as he walked towards Emori.

"Emori what the hell are you doing?" He asked her.

"The right thing John." Emori said, standing her ground.

"But we can go back and be immortal Emori. We can live forever." Murphy replied a feeble attempt to stop her.

"I'm sorry John." She said pushing past him and walking near to the barrier to set up the EMP. Josephine spotted what she was doing and dropped Murphy to his knees before holding a knife against his throat.

"Okay drop the EMP or pretty boy here dies." Josie said and thats when I stepped out to get involved with the situation.

"Well thats a little extreme Josie. I thought you would just let us go." I shrugged knowing that what I was saying was complete bullshit.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid? I know you're trying to get her back. But it won't work! She's dead!" She spat at me.

"You see when you 'killed' Clarke, we know you didn't actually kill her and she's still alive in there somewhere." I said in a condesending tone.

"She's also part of our family, and you don't leave family behind." Bellamy said stepping out of the bushes and I smiled at him. It was cute and also another reason as to why I knew he wasn't over Clarke.

"So what if you get me out of here, you don't have long left. The brain we share is dying meaning we don't have days, we have hours and then we both die. Are you really willing to risk both of us just  to try and save one person when I can go back to my father and let at least one of us live?" Josie tried bargaining.

"Yes, yes we are dickwad." I said. Then Echo made a break for the EMP while Bellamy grabbed Josie. Echo started the EMP and lowered the barrier and Bellamy ran through with Josie, I stayed back to have a quick chat with Echo.

"Okay go. Go find Gabriel." She said to me.

"I'll look after him for you Echo." I smiled at her.

"Thank you. For giving me another chance and trusting me." She replied with a small smile, probably not expecting me to do that.

"Be the good guys right? Guess that means we have to start with eachother." I said before giving her a small hug and running into the forest to join Bellamy.

The next time we came back here, we'd have Clarke back, and we'd have away to destroy the Primes for good.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Authors note: I am so sorry this chapter took so long to post! I've been really busy with college work all week and just to top it off I got sick on Thursday and today is the only day I've felt like I'm actually on Earth XD...

But anyways here is Part 12... 2 chapters to go and then we're done...

Make sure to leave a vote and comment!

All the love

Casey Xx

Follow my igs @ blakeskrux @caseywritesx @ casey.xox_