Chapter 8 - The War...

♡♡♡
{Updated 26/01/19}
♡♡♡

A/N : 170+ Reads!!! Thank you so much!! To think so many people have read my dreams (😂) is crazy.

Anyways, this chapter may be quite long depending on how much detail I go into with the war.

Also the story will be in Camerons POV from now on.

Cameron

"I guess the secrets out then." I laugh.

"I see the way you look at her Cam. It's a little obvious." Bellamy replies, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah well what's not to like. She's kind, a badass and she's hot!" I say, exaggerating the hot.

"Hey! Eyes off Griffin!" He laughs back.
"Can't help it Bell. Your sister is the girl for me." I say with a huge smile on my face

"You do know she's kinda dating Lincoln right?" He says with gritted teeth. Obviously he doesn't like the grounders. Or the idea of his sister being with one.

"Yeah. But ill be there to pick up the pieces if things go wrong." I say, quietly.

"Your to good for her Cam." He says

"Really. I literally left you guys to tell the 'enemy' the plan." I say starting to laugh once again

"Well, you had your reasons." He replies.

"And your not a total dick anymore so I don't have a reason now." I say pouting

"You sad about that Griffin?" He says with an evil look.

"Maybe a little." I laugh.

Then he picks me up and walks me all the way to the river just to throw me in. Wha a douche.

"Octavia! Help!" Bellamy shouts, trying to hold his later back. What the hell was he planning.

"You evil son of a bitch" I say getting out of the river, now freezing. My clothes clung to my body. I was just about to get Bellamy back, until Octavia emerged through the forest.

"Bell? What's up?" She says.

"Nothing." He says

"Then don't waste my ti-"  She starts before she lays her gorgeous eyes on me. They widen and I just stand there starstruck.

"Uh- hey Cammie." She says

"Hey O." I say

"What happened to you?" She questions

"Your dick of a brother threw me into the river." I laugh

"Ouch. I'm back to being a dick again!" He laugshs

"Really Bellamy. God! We need to get back to camp now before the grounders come." She says worriedly. I've never seen gee like this. So closed off. Scared. Seeing her like this only made me fore scared of what was going to happen.

We made our way back to camp in silence, until Bellamy came over to me and whispered "you're welcome" in my ear.

"For what?" I say

"Getting her to notice you." He says casually

"Things like this happen with time Blake. Just let it be." I tell him

"Whatever you say Griffin." He says.

I sat and waited in that drop ship for hours waiting for the first sighting. They would be here soon. Good luck Skaikru, I thought. They would need it. The grounders trained most of the day. These guys had maximum 3 days training.

"I see one!" Miller shouted.

No. I couldn't let them lose now. I couldn't let Trikru win anymore. My friends and family could die. I had to let them know. Do you really want to die at the hand of tons of grounders though? I thought to myself. No, I don't. Just let it play out. They will get you, and you can go back home.

I walked outside to see what was happening. They were starting to break the gate down. Shit this is really happening.

Once they has the gate down one grounder on a horse snatched me up and started heading back to Polis. I made a promise. I kept to my promise. Now my friends were paying the price.

"How long till Polis?" I asked

"Not long Cameron kom Trikru." The voice said. Trikru? But I was from Skaikru.

"Um why did you say I was from Trikru?" I asked

"Because you are Trikru now." The voice said softly. Lexa.

*in Polis*

After a few hours travelling, Lexa and I arrived back in Polis. My new home. I sat in the throne room waiting for Lexa to return with news of the war.

"It's over Cameron. St yuj (be strong)." She says

"Of course Heda. Do you know who survived?" I ask

"Around 50 were captured by the Mountain Men." She says with no expression.

"Shouldn't we try and get them back then?" I ask.

"Maybe. But first we have two on there way here, and a few escaped. Oh and one was left here in need of medicine. I believe Octavia was her name." She says

"May I see her Heda?" I ask hopefully

"I will take you to her. You will have 10 minutes before we return her to her people." She says sternly

"Yes Heda." I say.

Octavia is alive. That's all that mattered to me now. I would get back to my own people eventually, but for now I will help them. I will help Trikru until the time is right for me to leave. As much as I want to believe that I belong here, I just don't. 

Trikru made me feel at home for a while, but I missed my real people.

My people will be waiting for me elsewhere. Polis isn't my home. That was an elaborate lie that I made up in my head because I was pissed at Bellamy.

At least I could see her again.

--------------------

A/N : I didn't go into much detail about the war because cba 😂. Also Cammie admitted her feelings for Octavia to Bellamy. What a cutie!
What do you think about Bellamy being Camerons wingman? Should Cammie be Bellamys wingman? (That would be amazing 😂😂)

So that was the longest chapter I have ever written. (Well over 1000 words, which is long for me lol).

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx