Part 13

~"You kill my mind
Raise my body back to life
And I don't know what I'd do
without you now"~
- Kill My Mind - Louis Tomlinson -

The forest seemed like a weird place of a night time. Everything wasn't quiet, you could hear the constant hum of motorbike engines patrolling around and when you have Josephine Lightboure as your 'prisoner', you tend to be a little more wary.

Josie kept struggling against Bellamys grip and the loud noise she was making was definitely making the sound of the motorbikes draw closer to us.

Eventually, the motorbikes were upon us and we stopped and raised our hands in the air. There was no way we could get out of this. We couldn't run because they had motorbikes and guns and we didn't exactly have the weapons necessary to take down people with guns. I mean, yeah I had a handgun, but other than that all I had were my bow and arrow, my swords and my knives.

"Who are you?" Aguy in camo asked us.

"The Boogie Man." I said with a smirk.

"Cam. Not now." Bellamy hissed at me and I threw him an evil look.

"What? Is a girl not allowed a little fun." I said to him.

"Not when our lives are at stake." He replied and I opended my mouth to reply to him but realised that he had a fair point so quickly shut it again.

"Quiet! Tell us who you are or you all get a bullet in your brain." A girl in the same camo outfit spat.

"My name is Bellamy. To my left is Cameron and this is Clarke." Bellamy said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked again but this time Josephine stepped forwards.

"God, we're looking for Gabriel, care to show us where he is?" She said sweetly. If these guys knew Clarke, they would've known that that wasn't her.

"The Old Man isn't here." The man replied.

"I don't car-" Josie started, but she fell to the floor quickly and black blood started seeping through her nose.

"She's a Prime! Take them all!" A guy said and they grabbed our wrists and dragged us towards a cage.

Everything changed after that. Hope left mine and Bellamys eyes and we had no way of ever getting out without a huge risk of death. I was willing to die for a good cause, but not until I got my sister back. We stood chained up in the cave for what felt like hours. Josie had told us a sap story of hers getting a 'boohoo' in morse code from Clarke.

Then the Children of Gabriel came back and told us that they were going to kill us for what we did. Ie, we were dying for harbouring a Prime. But they didn't know our cause, so naturally, I tried fighting the system but ended up getting smacked on the head with the butt of one of their guns, which by the way hurts like fuck.

They untied Josephine and led her over to a rock, but instead of complying and leaning down to meet her fate, she snapped upwards stabbing one guy in the throat before moving to the two other guards and swiftly killing them too. Blood now stained the floor of the cave and Josephine walked over and started unchaining us.

"Clarke?" Bellamy asked with hope, and she nodded making the smile grown on both of our faces. "She gave you control?" He asked again and again Clarke nodded.

"Yeah she did, but we have to get out of here and run." Clarke said, and we did.

We ran for what felt like forever in one direction. Clarke dropped off from behind Bellamy and I and we couldn't see her anywhere.