Chapter 20 ~ Ogeda

~"This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song..."
- Rachel Platten - Fight Song -

-Speech in Italics will be trigedasleng... as usual...-

I was silent. She was silent. Time was frozen.

Octavia was fighting in the conclave. She was getting the chance to run from her demons by fighting them, but me, I had to face mine everyday without a chance to escape. Ever since she told me I'd been silently wishing that I had taken Jasper up on his offer to join him and his death crew.

How could she leave? Of all people why did she want to. I would've aid I was heartbroken, but Octavia knew nothing of my feelings towards her. She didn't know how crushed I would be of the light on her candle went out. She wouldn't know. And I'd be lost to the world. Again.

"You don't have to do this O." I whimpered.

"If I die, I'd die. At least I go down fighting." She deadpanned.

"O."

"No Cammie, this is my decision. I know what the odds are, I don't need you pointing them out for me." Octavia snapped, and I saw the determination in her eyes. There was no getting her to back down. She was going to fight. No matter what.

"I can still fight for you O."

"No you're not dying for me." O whispered.

"What if I want to." I smirk, knowing that that's all I want. To fight for her. Protect her. Keep her alive even if I have to die. She was Bellamys world. Without Octavia that world would change, and I want prepared to see Bell like that just yet.

"Still a no. I need this Cammie."

"Hey, you got this Octavia." A new voice said and I turned and saw Clarke I  the doorway. Octavia looked and nodded at Clarke before leaving the room. I stared Clarke down and scoffed as I walked past her.

Of course Clarke and would think that. The commander of death was a fitting title for her. As much as I wanted to dislike her though, I just couldn't. She was my sister after all and I still needed her to try and get me a spot in the bunker, because Jaha sure as hell didn't want me.

"Octavia kom Skaikru. Accept the sigil of your clan and fight with honour as a champion." Gaia said as Octavia claimed the Skaikru sigil.

"This is a battle to the death. There will be only one winner, and that will be the person that returns to me with all the sigil of the fallen clans. They shall be the sole victor and that clan shall keep the bunker." Gaia proclaimed so everyone could hear the rules.

"And that will be me" A somewhat familiar voice said.

"I am Luna kom Flokru. The last of my clan." Luna said, walking up to Gaia.

"We know who you are, the Natblida who ran from her last conclave." Gaia spat at Luna.

"I'm not running from this one." The other girl smirked.