Chapter 11 ~ Get Her Back

~"Don't get to close
It's dark inside
That's where my demons hide
That's where my demons hide"~
- Imagine Dragons - Demons -

The cave had been silent from the second we got back. The air was thick with tension between the Blakes. Octavia was refusing to speak to Bellamy while Bellamy was doing everything to try and speak to Octavia.

O started packing all her stuff up when Bellamy tried to speak to her for the millionth time today.

"What do I have to do to prove I'm on your side!" Bellamy shouted.

"Bring Lincoln back!" O screamed back. Then everything went silent. Octavia slung her bah over her shoulder and walked out of the cave. Bell and I exchanged a quick glance before following her.

"Octavia! Cmon. Come back inside!" I said.

That was all I managed before a rover pulled up and Jasper and Clarke stepped out with an unconcious Raven in Jaspers arm.

"Get her the cave! We can't let her see that we're hear!" Jasper shouts.

"What the hell is going on Jasper?" I ask

"Jaha's chipping everyone, and Raven took it. If she sees where we are ALIE will come for us." He says, carrying Raven inside.

"The f*ck! That man is seriously f*cked up in the head." I say shaking my head and going back into the cave.

"Whatever happens, we can't let her out." Clarke says.

"How can we get her back?" Harper asked.

"We need a wristband, but Jaha destroyed them all." Jasper says looking sad.

"No, I know where we can get a wristband." Clarke pipes up, and suddenly we are 9n the move again, on the run from a bigger threat than Pike.

Once we arrived at the place where Clarke could get a wristband and I recognised it as the place we had come to find Clarke all those weeks, maybe even months ago.

A woman, Niylah, stepped outside with a cold look on her face.

"Skaikru aren't welcome here." She hisses.

"Niylah, please, if we don't go inside, then ALIE will find us and we're all as good as dead." Clarke pleads with the girl.

Not wanting to spend more time outside, Bellamy pushes inside with Jasper, Raven and I in tow. Raven was starting to stir, so we had to get her inside before she saw where we were or who we were with.

All of a sudden, Raven sprung into life scaring the shit out of me.

"LET ME OUT! AHHHHHHH!" She shrieks.

"Hurry up and tie her to the bed!" Clarke demands.

Octavia, Jasper, Sinclair, Bellamy and I hold her down whilst Monty and Clarke tie her down. My hand touches Octavias for a split second and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Cammie no, you are going through hell at the minute. Pack in your damn feelings.