Chapter 18 ~ Last Hope

Author's note : I know I don't usually do these before chapters, but I need to say this. I can't stress how important the other chapters are for this story and you have to read th e other chapters before continuing on, especially since I'm only sticking to a basic storyline of the show. The 100 is my favourite show, hence why I'm writing a fanfic on it, but please please please make sure you've read the other chapters before moving on.

Okay rant over enjoy the chapter! There should be a fair amount of sass and fighting in this chapter! Much love Xx

~"Climb up that uphill slope
Keep pushing that envelope
You're my one last hope
And, kid, it's up to you"~
- Danny Devito - One Last Hope -

Arkadia was gone. Our safe place on the ground had been completely burned down by some coward from Trishana Kru. I was half tempted to join the crowd gatherering outside his cell, but right now we had more pressing issues like the end of the world.

Monty had gotten Bellamy, Issac, Kane and Roan and gone to the Chancellors room where I was waiting for them. Everyone walked in tight lipped and sad eyes before Monty took centre stage to tell us all the good news.

"So sector 3, 4 and 5 suffered the worst damage," He started, ripping the plaster off straight away. "The server room, processors and life support are gone along with half of the living quarters. Good news is that we still have the backup generators, providing light at night in the rooms that survived. However, we have no running water or heat and no way to store it and reseal the ship before Praimfaya."

"Way to break it to us easy Monty." Issac muttered under his breath.

"Is there any good news?" Bellamy asked.

"Well no one died." Kane said quickly.

"Forget the ark," a new voice said, "it was never going to save us all anyways. Right now we need to focus on the nightblood solution. Is the hydrozine ready?" Clarke said walking no more than a few paces into the room.

"It's in processing, but it's not going to be an easy ride." Bellamy replied, not breaking eye contact with Clarke.

"With the secret of praimfaya out, I sent Echo and my army back to Polis to keep the peace." Roan said, speaking uo for the first time.

"At least that bitch is gone." Issac hissed to himself.

"Shut up Jones." I hissed back.

"I didn't say anything." He said holding his hands up defensively.

"Suuureeee." I chuckled.

"So right now the woods is war zone." Bellamy said, pulling my attention back to the conversation.

"I can ask my security detail to come with us for protection." Roan said.

"Thank you, that will be very helpful." Kane replied

"Yeah and I can go. Maybe I could help." I said joining in with the conversation. Let's face it, I wasn't exactly going to get involved with the political side, so I may as well do something hands on before praimfaya.