Epilogue

~"We light it up we can't come down
And the sun can't stop us now
Impossible comes true it's taking over you
This is the greatest show"~
- The Greatest Show - The Greatest Showman Cast -

"Monty you little shit get back here." I giggled running out of my tent.

"Catch me if you can Griffin." Monty replied, sprinting away.

"And where do you think you're going?" A voice said from behindme, gripping my waist. I turned to see none other than Jasper Jordan grinning down at me.

"Not you too Jasper. C'mon he put dirt in my bed again." I groaned.

"Who do you think helped him?" The boy with the goggles smirked and I hit him playfully on the chest.

"Guys cmon, Harper and Maya will have my head if you three come back dead." Lincoln said, moving away from his position against a tree.

"Hate to break it to you Lincoln but we are already are dead so what exactly is Harper going to do?" I said and he laughed.

"Come on, your parents won't like it either." He said.

"They don't control me." I said defiantly, crossing my arms and stomping one of my feet.

"Uh yeah they do, they made you Cam." Monty said popping a berry into his mouth and walking back to our home.

"Well I'm dead now. A free spirit." I replied, spinning in the forest.

"Shut up Cam and shift your ass." Jasper laughed.

Our house was nothing like what we had when I was alive. It was big and modern with windows all around. Vines were draped over the windows and fairy lights hung around the roof, dangling down a little. Everything was pristine. Perfect. Just how everything should've been.

I walked through the front door to see Harper stood with her arms folded over her chest and an angry look on her face. I knew she was joking but Monty and Jasper looked like the had just kicked a lost puppy.

"What the hell were you doing?" She said, her stern face breaking near the end.

"Sorry mother. It won't happen again." I said sweetly and Harpers face had turned into a smile.

"Whatever Cam." She smirked and then we heard a loud ringing noise.

"It's the door! Someone else has died." Monty whispered, and I went to check the door. When I opened the door though, I was met with a very familiar face.

I rubbed my eyes just to double check I wasn't seeing everything and sure enough she was stood infront of me.

"No. You can't be here." I whispered in complete shock.

"It's me Cam." She said and I stepped out of the house and shut the door.

"It's not your time O. You have to go back." I said.

"No. I have to be here. I have to be with you and the others." She said, her smile fading into a tight line. I smiled at her sadly and quickly hugged her.

"It's not your time my love, you still have so much to live for. Live your life, I'll forever be watching over you. I'll still be here when your time comes." I whispered, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Then Octavia gave me a hug and turned away, walking back to the barrier between life and death, and I watched the love of my life leave again.

Its okay. I said to myself. We'll see her again.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Authors note : And now we're done... just a short epilogue to tie off loose ends...

Also stream 'Lights Up' by Harry Styles...

See y'all in Phoenix... update coming soon on that story...

all the love my dudes

Casey Xx