Chapter 9 - Her

A/N : Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been quite busy the last week!!

In other words Thank You for 240 reads! THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!

☆☆☆

I would see her. I would get to see her once again, and when I saw her, I would take those 10 minutes to tell her that I would find my way back. I would tell her what she means to me. I would be honest, and it would be brutal, but I needed her to hear everything.

"We're here. Your 10 minutes start when the door closes." Lexa said.

"Thank you Lexa. For everything." I said kindly.

"Anything Cameron kom Trikru." She said.

☆☆☆

The door opened and immediately I saw her long, dark hair curled up in a ball in the corner.

"Octavia?" I whisper

"Cammie?" She says, suddenly lighting up.

"I'm so sorry your here! What happened?!" I say

"The mountain men captured some of our people and I was brought here because I got shot with an arrow." She says casually.

"What?! Are you okay?" I freak out. She got shot?!

"Yeah, I'm fine now. But what are you doing here?" She replies

"It was part of the deal. I help them, I stay by your side during the war, they bring me back here. Now I'm Trikru." I tell her calmly.

"But I thought you were with us." She says sounding hurt.

"Trust me O. I will find my way back, but for now I have to stay here because I'm what they call a nightblood." I inform her.

"What does that mean?" She asks.

"My black blood means I'm a decendant of the first commander, Becca Praimheda. Apparently it means I'm important." I say with an eye roll. The story sounded like crap.

"Ok so you let them know that we need you to get out people back!" She says, raising her voice.

"I've already asked too much of Trikru O. I can't ask for something else." I hiss.

"Then I'll ask." She argues.

"O I can't let you put yourself in that position!" I argue back

"I don't care Cammie. I'm on the ground. Bellamy isn't around, so I'm doing what I want for a change." She says, finishing the argument.

"Okay O. I only have a few minutes left and I need to tell you something." I say giving up on the argument.

"What?" She queries

"Octavia I am i-" I start

"Times up Cameron." A guard shouts.

Then the door opens and I get pulled out by a guard. I tried to catch a final glimpse of Octavia, but failed. I all I  heard was Octavia shouting prepositions at the guards.

I would escape. I had to hope that Octavia could get me out of here.

Cause I'm still breathing, so I can't afford to lose hope.

---------------------
A/N : This was just a short little filler chapter bc I am so busy!!

Do you think Cammie will get back to Skaikru, or will she stay with Trikru? Let me know

Leave a vote and comment

Casey Xx