Chapter 5 - Planning a War are We?

~"Don't forget where you belong,
home
Don't forget where you belong,
home"~
- Don't Forget Where You Belong - One Direction-

edited

A/N : Clarke and Cameron will have POVs in this part and it will flick quite a bit.

Oh and thanks for 40 reads! I'm so excited about this story!

Cameron

"Well, at the minute, they have at least 14 guns all with 4 rounds of ammo each. They're training people at the minute so they know how to use them properly." I tell Lexa.

"Guns? There grand plan is guns? Who do they think we are!" She practically shouts. Obviously guns aren't as bad as I thought they were.

"Oh no. I've not even gotten to there grand plan yet." I say with an evil grin.

"Good. Now proceed." She says with a sweet smile, but a mischievous look in her eyes completely ruined her attempt at sweetness.

Clarke's POV

"So at the minute people are learning how to use the guns. Raven and Murphy, you two need to make explosives. They will be our last resort if they get past the gate understood?" I say

"Yeah Clarke." Murphy replies

"But we're almost out of gunpowder and Bellamy wants the gunpowder for ammo." Raven says

"Raven just leave it. We do what the princess wants remember." Murphy says sarcastically.

"Up yours Murphy." I say with a laugh. Why was I laughing. We were going to war with the grounders for goodness sake!

"You should laugh more often princess." A deep voice says behind me.

"Bellamy, are you sure you want to go to war?" I say

"Yeah I am. Now continue with the plan princess." He says. I would have started talking immediately, but I just kept staring into his eyes. Watching. Waiting. Wanting.

"Princess?" Bellamy says with a laugh

"Oh uh right. Yeah. So... The explosives are our last resort. In the mean time we have our gunners at our posts..."

Cameron POV

"...The posts both sides of the gate. There will be another two posts on the other sides of the camp. Your going to want some people to ghost these areas, make them use there ammo. They're all going to be trigger happy. After a while they'll click on and stop using the guns." I say before Lexa cuts me off.

"Trigger happy teenagers just what I wanted." Lexa says unimpressed.

"Then you need to storm the gate, but be careful, because there will be mines there. Once the gate is down then you are in. But be careful because they will have explosives that can be used in close quarters." I say

"Really? Hmm. These kids don't sound that smart. I could have thought of this when I was 5." She says and I throw her a look. "I'm kidding. I couldn't have dreamed of making explosives. That takes brains" She laughs an infectious laugh that makes me laugh too.

"I like your laugh Cameron" She whispers.

"And I like yours Lexa." I whisper back. Suddenly we are a few inches away from eachother. I've never been this close to someone before, but even though I've only known her a few weeks, it feels right.

"Well uh. What's the rest of the plan" She says stepping away.

"Right. The plan..."

Clarke POV

"If they get into camp, and it becomes too much we need to start this ship up." I say.

"What do you mean Clarke?" Raven says.

"We have enough fuel in this ship to get it off the ground, so if we can sort out the wiring then Raven can you cook 'em?"

"If I sort out that wiring. Then I can cook 'em for you. I'll cook 'em real good." She says with a wicked smile.

"Perfect." I reply.

Cameron POV

"So there final move is to burn all my people." She says.

"Yeah so if you want to keep all your people alive, fight for a little while then retreat." I plead.

"Trikru doesn't retreat." She says spinning on me.

"Then Trikru dies." I say stone faced.

"How do you even know that this is there move Cameron kom Skaikru?" She says.

"I made the plan." I smirk.

"You evil son of a bitch!" She laughs.

"Why thank you." I say while doing a curtsey.

Then,without warning Lexa walks over and kisses me. It felt amazing. She was so sweet and kind but at the same time the most badass person I've ever met. I lost myself in the kiss.

When we pulled apart I told her how amazing that was and she just laughed.

"You remind me of Costia, Cameron." Then she left. Who the hell is Costia?!

I was left alone, wondering how I was going to tell her I had to fight with Skaikru so I didn't look like a traitor. But did I really want to go? I was happy here. I was home. Trikru are my people now, even if I wanted to see Octavia, Clarke, Murphy, Raven and Bellamy again, I couldn't because with Trikru, I was safe.

~~~~
A/N : So this is the longest chapter yet (over 800 words) but I really enjoyed writing it!

We had some Clurphy, Bellarke and technically some Clexa, even if it was Cameron and Lexa, but Clexa none the less.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Leave a vote and comment!!

Casey Xx

Edited Authors Note: I have no idea wtf this chapter was but it needed barely any editing... thankfully

Don't forget to check out my other book 'Phoenix| B.B' -- Updates are slow atm but I should be able to get a chapter up soon

Leave a vote and comment my dudes!

All the love

Casey Xx