Chapter 1:FIRST ENCOUNTER🔥

I was walking peacefully along the shops on the busy main road while sipping the delicious hot chocolate I just bought, when suddenly someone bumped into me. I stressed out thinking that I spilled my hot chocolate on myself but fortunately I did not.
I then looked at the idiot who bumped into me.🙄 He was really tall but I somehow distinguished his face and I almost gasped when I saw who was in front of me!

Even if his face was almost completely covered, I recognised him by his eyes. It was Kim Tae-hyung aka V. 😳 On seeing my face expression, he signalled me to remain silent. I saw on his face that he was panicked. So I smiled at him and nodded. I then reached out for a handshake and surprisingly he did the same. I presented myself and he did so too before realising that I already knew his name. He laughed nervously and I couldn't stop myself from laughing at him.😂

He didn't let go of my hand since the handshake and was staring at me.
There was something in his eyes that made me feel butterflies in my stomach and it's at this moment that I knew something was born.💕

Breaking my daydream, he asked me all at once: " How come you did not shout my name and start crying when you saw me like all the other fangirls would do?"
I sensed some irritation when he said the part 'like all the other fangirls' and I replied: " Well... you're a human being like me so I don't understand why I should feel as if I met god 😅 and I also noticed that you guys don't like this obsession that girls have for you." He looked at me thoughfully and then asked: "But you're an army?"
And I told him that I am, that I am completely fan of them but I'm not obsessed. He smiled gently at me on hearing that.

I then took a deep breath, gathered all my courage and asked him: "Hmm... so... would you like to come and eat something with me?"
He was caught off guard and said with a weak voice: "I would like to... but I'm not sure it's a good idea. If anyone else recognises me, everyone will start overreacting about us and neither me nor you will be able to live peacefully.😒"

I felt like someone stabbing me right in the heart. I looked at him, badly wanting to spend some time with him.
But I didn't know how to tell him that without sounding awkward...
Then I got an idea and shared it with him: "If you want to, we can buy some pastries here and then go to my apartment. It's just some 5minutes from here."I instantly regretted saying that since I thought he would be angry. But instead he agreed to come home with me.😍