Chapter 17:CONFRONTATION TIME💥

The following day, we all woke up really early. We looked horribly tired. I guess all of us did not sleep well. They prepared themselves to go and gave me a hug before leaving. They also told me not to worry and that they would sort everything out.

~Tae-hyung's pov~
When we arrived at the office, we were very anxious, we knew it would be a really tough task trying to convince the manager. As for me, it was my love which was at stake. I had to do every possible thing to save my relationship but I was afraid that I would completely froze there and I would not be able to utter a single word...

Inside, the manager was waiting for us. He was still looking very angry. We bowed to greet him and then he told us:

"So anyone can explain to me why was there a foreign girl in your dorm?... First of all who is she?"

As I expected, I completely froze. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Jimin then approached me and whispered to me: "You have to tell him. Don't be afraid. We're here with you." This calmed me down a little and I said in a trembling voice:

"Well... hmm... she... she's my girlfriend."

"Your what?!" the manager shouted and then said more calmly: "Have I not told you that you're not allowed to date?"

"Yes but it's been two months we've been together and no one discovered it yet."

"Maybe, but it's too risky. You can't do that and it will affect your professional life."

"Till now it didn't affect it. In fact she has had a positive effect on me and on the others as well."
The other nodded in agreement with me.

"I'm sorry but you can't continue with this relationship."

On hearing this, I felt the tears coming down my cheek and my face became red with anger. I turned around to leave the room, but RM grabbed my arm and said to the manager:

"With all due respect, I don't think you have the right to take such a decision for him. Tae-hyung fell in love with this girl and we all accepted her. She became a friend and even a best friend to us."

Jimin then added: "She really cares for us and it's thank to her that we can now speak English fluently."

Jungkook continued: "She has been a moral support for us during these two months and I know that she will continue to be in the future. These two are really in love so I think it's wrong to separate them."

Then Jin: "I understand your fear but she is different. In fact she did everything she could to prevent people from seeing us with her. She kept our secrets and never disclosed anything."

And J-hope continued: "She treats us as normal people and this is a great feeling because now people seem to be afraid to talk to us. But with her it's different, we laugh, play and stay together. Last time she even offered to prepare lunch for us."

Even Suga added: "She became the 8th member of our group and by telling her to go, you are indirectly dismantling the group."

The manager then said: "You know her since only 2months and you're behaving as if it's been years. You can't know..."

I interrupted him before he could complete his sentence: "I know what you're going to say and it's better that you don't. We trust her and know that she won't do anything silly. She's an intelligent person and loves us too much to do any wrong to us. We are hiding our relationship really well and since she stays with all 7 of us, no one will know who's girlfriend she is. They will think that she's our friend or a member of the staff."

The manager looked at me and said:
"Listen Tae-hyung I understand how you're feeling. You love her and want her to stay and maybe you're right and you can hide the relationship, bring her to your dorm and all without anyone noticing... but it's unfair that I allow you to date and stop the others from doing so... as, if you all start to date, it will become a problem. Trust me."

I was speechless. He was right but I didn't want to give up on her.
I looked at the others and they went to talk in a corner of the room without me.
They then came back a few minutes later and RM told the manager:

"It's okay. We talked about it. We won't date anyone. But you'll have to let her stay. She's part of our family and we need her, Tae-hyung needs her."

The manager was caught off guard. He looked at each one of us, thoughtfully, and then said: "I need some time to think about it. Go back to your practice room."

[Early update today... hope you enjoy it.❤ and don't forget to vote and comment!✌]