Chapter 44:V'S BIRTHDAY PLAN✌

When he went away, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin came to the kitchen. We had to plan V's birthday, which was in two days. So I asked Jungkook: "Well did you order the cake? Is it okay?"
And he replied, hesitantly: "Hmm... actually... I completely forgot about that. I remembered it this morning so I called them to order but they said it would be impossible to deliver the cake in 2 days..."
I almost killed him when he said that. "YOU WHAT?! How could you forget such a thing?!" I shouted then looked at Jin, desperately waiting for him to give me any idea and he said he was thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Jimin and I planned the activities for that day and wrapped the gifts... After some time, Jin came to me and told me that we could make the cake ourselves like last year. At first I thought it was a good idea but then I realised that we don't have any ingredients to make a cake and even if we bought them, we would not be able to hide them from V.

Jungkook then came forward and I glared at him. He looked at me regretfully and said: "Well maybe we don't need a cake..."

"What nonsense are you saying now?!🙄" I snapped. He was irritating me so much.

"What I mean is that... instead of a cake we can make something more simple." he explained himself

"Like what?" Jin asked.

"I don't know yet... but I'm thinking about it..." he confessed.

Jimin then suggested: "We can make one of his favourite dishes for lunch and put some candles in it!"

I still was not convinced so he added: "Listen... I know Tae-hyung. It's the little things that matters for him, that is, as long as we are with him, as long as YOU are with him, he'll be happy... and I'm sure he will find it very funny to have candles on his lunch!😂"

So we all agreed and finished organising everything before going back to bed. I was fearing that Tae-hyung may have heard everything since I yelled at Jungkook some time ago, but fortunately, when I got in the room, he was already sound asleep, meaning that, I would not have to answer his questions and that he did not hear anything...

[I'm terribly late today I'm really sorry😪
Here's 3 new chapters. Hope you like it💜
And please don't forget to vote!]