Chapter 24:END OF YEAR HOLIDAYS❄

We continued to call each other weekly until I was again on holidays. V booked a flight for me for some days before his birthday so I started packing up again. I was so excited. I was missing him so much and it would be great to spend this year end with them.👌

On the day of the flight, he called me to ask me if everything was okay and that he would wait for me at the airport...
After travelling for about 11hours, I finally reached. The atmosphere was now more familiar and I knew exactly where to go. I jumped in his arms as soon as I saw him and gave him a kiss on his mask. We were so happy. He told me that the others were still working and that we would be alone at the dorm.

There, he helped me to unpack my things. That place now felt like home. Nothing changed apart from the fact that it was now really cold outside and therefore I could not go swimming.🙁
I then asked him what he wanted us to do and he replied me by asking if I was tired. I nodded and he told me that if I wanted, we could have a nap together.
We went to sleep and he ended up falling asleep before me. I wonder who was more tired between us two!😂

When I woke up, everyone was back home. They all came to hug me as always, except Suga. He went straight to his room. I did not mind though as I thought that he was maybe tired and that was why he did not come to meet me. The others told me not to worry about him and I listened to them.
Tae-hyung was still sleeping. The others went to their rooms but I told Jungkook to stay with me as I had something to tell him.
We went to the living room and I told him: "You know Tae's birthday is in 2 days, right? Did you guys prepare anything for him?"

"Yeah I know... Well we are still thinking about what we could do for him. Why?" he replied.

"I got an idea and wanted to share it with you. He told me that you don't have any plans for the 29th and 30th... so I thought it would be nice to prepare a homemade birthday cake for him so that he gets the surprise as soon as he gets up in the morning."

"Yeah, it's a good idea.🤔 But how will you hide the cake until his birthday?"

"In fact that was why I needed your help. I thought that you could help me. You love cooking as well so we could wake up really early that day to make the cake together. Tae-hyung never wakes up before 09 00.😂"

"Okay I'll help you. But I'm not that good at cake decorations.😕" he confessed.

"Me neither. That's why we will need Jimin too. He's really good at it.😍 You think he'll help us?"

"Of course he will. He would do anything for Tae-hyung. I'll talk to him about it.😌"

I thanked him and told him to be careful. Tae-hyung should not suspect anything.

[Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapters💕]