Chapter 52:A LOVELY DAY TOGETHER💕

The following day when I woke up, I found many gift boxes beside me so I opened them and found out that they were all from Tae-hyung. He is so sweet!😍 I then went out looking for him and found him in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. He took me in his arms as soon as I came, wished me and kissed me lovingly.

"Why did you give me all these gifts?" I asked, still surprised.

"I wanted to!😌 Why? You didn't like them?" he asked, suddenly worried.

"No... no... I love them!" I reassured him, then added: "It's just that it was unnecessary.🤔"

"No it was necessary! It's your birthday. I have to spoil you!" he replied convincingly.

"Okay okay!😂 But you already spoil me so much..."

"It's because I love you... and no I'm not wasting money, don't you dare say this!" he read my thoughts...🙄

"How... how did you know I would say that?" I asked, surprised.

"I know you!😏" he replied with a smirk and then served me breakfast.

"Where are the others?" I asked, noticing that we were alone here.

"They went to work and will come back in the evening so that we can spend the day together.😌" he confessed.

I laughed and then he asked me what I wanted to do. The weather was really good today so I told him: "Let's go to the pool. It's been so long since I last went swimming."

He nodded and we went to change ourselves before going out... I jumped in the water as soon as I got there whereas Tae-hyung just sat at the poolside.
"Get in the water. It's warm!" I kept telling him but he refused to listen to me. So I swam to him and asked him to give me his hand. At first he refused to, thinking that I was going to pull him in the water but I finally convinced him that I only wanted to hold his hand so he gave it to me and I indeed pulled him in the water!😂

"You lied to me!" He screamed, irritated.

I burst out laughing and he threatened me: "Okay... I'll make you regret that!" he then started chasing me in water. I splashed water in his face to defend myself but it did not stop him and he finally caught me. He was tickling me and I was laughing so much that I almost drown...

Later he went to lean against the side of the pool while I was swimming. After some time, I went to him. He pulled me closer, held me by my thighs and lifted me. I then wrapped my legs around him while leaning forward to kiss him. The way he was staring at me was giving me butterflies in my stomach. He then turned around so that I was the one leaning against the side of the pool and then started kissing me harder. He let go so that we could catch our breath and whispered: "I missed you so much." before kissing me again. He later put me down but continued to kiss me. Then he brought his hand between my thighs and started caressing my sensitive part with his thumb. I let out a small moan and he started moving more quickly and applied more pressure. I no more had any control on my body and I started kissing and biting his neck. He was smirking at me and then, also started kissing my neck and went downwards till my breast.

I suddenly remembered what happened last time so I pushed him away and got out of the water. He was looking at me, confused and I told him that it was time to prepare lunch. He looked at me, perplexed and I laughed at him before going to our room.
There, he asked me if we could take a bath together and I refused, saying that I had to cook. He glared at me and I laughed, before heading to the kitchen. I love torturing him like that!😂

We later had lunch and then decided to watch a film together...