Chapter 36:FIRST DATING ANNIVERSARY🌈

When his world tour started, it got quite hard for us to communicate: the time difference, sometimes, was so big that he could not call. Two months went by like this and the day of our 1-year dating anniversary finally arrived...

On that day, BTS was giving a concert in USA and there was a time difference of about 12hours between the two places. I had courses on this day so I texted Tae to tell him that I would be free after 16 00 but he did not reply. I spent almost a day waiting for a response but nothing came. I ended up losing hope that he would call me; I thought that he might also have forgotten his promise.

I returned home after my courses and was about to start preparing my dinner when I heard my phone ringing. I went to check who was calling and it was him videocalling me! I answered it excitedly and he looked at me with the brightest smile ever.😍

"I thought you would not call..." I immediately confessed.

"I made a promise. remember?" he replied and then added after a small pause: "Well... Happy first dating anniversary to us!❤"

"Yeah... Well yesss!😂  would have been better if you were with me but it's okay." I was really happy and couldn't stop smiling.😋

"Yeah I wanted to as well but I'm a bit too far away to come.😕"

"I know. Wait... the time difference! It's 04 00 at your place... you're not sleeping?😯" I asked, worried.

"I was. I woke up to call you... I wanted to spend some time with you. So I thought that I would remain on video call with you until you go to bed." he was looking at me lovingly and I wanted to hug him so much.😪

"No you don't have to do that. I just wanted you to call. You have to sleep else you'll be exhausted..."

"It's okay. Stop worrying about me. I'm fine and it's the least I can do. It's my gift for you today.😊"

I wanted to argue with him but he was doing that because he wanted to stay with me as well so I did not say anything. We remained on video call for about 6 hours. I had dinner and him breakfast together and he told me to make as if it was a candlelight dinner.😂 He then had to do some last rehearsals before the concert and I watched them rehearse while I was doing my assignment.