Chapter 39:A GHOST OF THE PAST👻

The following day, I woke up at 10 00. Fortunately I did not have courses on that day! When I turned to my side to hug Tae-hyung, he was not here so I woke up and went to look for him. To my great surprise, I found him in the kitchen, preparing breakfast!😯

When he saw me, he smiled and said: "I was coming to wake you up... Come, breakfast is ready!"

I sat down and looked at what he prepared. Then I asked him, still surprised: "Since when do you know how to do all this?"

He proudly replied: "I learnt from the others and I practiced when we were on tour.😌"

"Wow!!! I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed.

He blushed and replied: "I'm proud of myself too.😏 In fact I wanted to learn that so as to please you and I'm happy that I could!"
I smiled at him and hugged him. Then we had breakfast...

After that, he helped me to clean up. We were joking and laughing together while cleaning up when someone knocked at the door. I looked at Tae-hyung, thinking that it was his hyungs, but he just shrugged his shoulders. I was wondering who that could be because apart from BTS members, I normally do not get any visits.🤔 So I went to the door and looked through the peephole to see who it was.

I remained immobile when I saw who was in front of my apartment... Worried, Tae-hyung came near me to ask me who it was. Instead of replying, I just took his hand and led him to the room. I was going to lock him inside when he firmly grabbed hold of my hand and told me in a stern tone: "Tell me what happened? Who was that? Why do you seem so shocked? I have the right to know why you're locking me in here!"
I quickly replied: "You remember I told you about that boy I fell in love with when I was 17? It's him! I'll tell you more about it later... for now stay here and please don't come out!"

I then went back to the door, took a deep breath and opened it.