Chapter 29:NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATIONS✨

In the evening, the boys went to an award ceremony and I stayed at home since they said they would come back early because they would not have to perform there.

Indeed, they came back after 2hours and I found all of them teasing V while the poor thing became red with embarrassment.😂
When they saw me, they started smirking at me. I looked at V for an explanation and he confessed:
"Well... I had to change myself there so I put on some makeup on the... you know what... to hide them. But then after the ceremony, I had to change back and while doing so, some of the makeup got wiped away and they all saw them."

I also started blushing when I heard this and they started laughing even louder. Then Jungkook came near me to move the collar of my sweater so as to look at my neck but before he could do that, I slapped his hand and exclaimed: "Don't even think of trying!😒" He laughed and went back to his hyungs.

The evening was amazing. We had dinner and then we went out to light fireworks. It was really cold outside so I stayed close to V. He hugged me tightly and we watched the view.😍 I asked them why they did not go home to celebrate with their family and they replied that it was too far from here and that they are used to celebrate the new year together.

We then went back inside. I brought some hot chocolate for them and we played games while waiting for the new year. They wanted to play 'truth and dare' but V and I refused since we knew that they asked to play that so that they could question us on the previous night's events.🙄

At midnight, everyone shouted "Happy new year!" and we had a group hug. We then went back out to admire the fireworks from the city centre. It was really beautiful.
After that, we then went to sleep...
I spent an amazing moment with them but I was also feeling sad since it was also my last day with them again.😪

[Everyone!!! We are halfway through the story!😂 Hope you're enjoying it!
And please don't forget to vote,
Borahae💜]