Chapter 15:COOKING TIME✌

Since none of us had lunch, they wanted to order food but then I asked Jungkook: "Don't you know how to cook?" He nodded and I asked him if it would not be better if we prepared some food ourselves. And he accepted.

So we went to the kitchen and tried to decide on what to cook. After some minutes, we finally agreed on preparing a macaroni salad, which would be a filling, nutritious and refreshing meal. Jungkook then sent the others a text message about our plan.

As Tae did not know how to cook, we decided to send him shopping for us. We gave him a list of ingredients and told him to do the necessary to get what we needed.😌 And before he left, Jungkook told him: "Buy only what we asked you for and please be quick; don't wander around buying unnecessary things!"
I was laughing at the way the maknae reprimanded his older hyung and Tae-hyung rolled his eyes at us and left.

In the meantime, we started dicing the tomatoes and a piece of cheddar cheese. Then we diced and chopped the chicken and started boiling water for the macaroni.
While we were doing this, Jin and the others came back. He came to the kitchen and asked to help us. Jungkook and I told him that we did not need help but he insisted so we gave in.🙄
Tae-hyung finally returned and we could continue cooking.

After some 30minutes, food was finally ready. Jin told Jungkook to tell the others to get seated while we were filling the plates. He then took the opportunity to tell me something, that deep inside I already knew.
He said: "You know, the other time I was talking to Jungkook and he revealed me something. He told me not to tell anyone but I think you should know it... he has a crush on you!"
I replied that I already knew it. He was shocked and was looking at me with his eyes wide open, before yelling: "WHAT?!😲"  then asking me, with a lower voice: "How did you know?"
I replied that I noticed it since the first day we met and that I already talked with Jungkook about it and I explained to him that we can only be friends or best friends.
Jin calmed down, smiled at me and then we went to eat with the others...

Everyone loved the food and kept complementing us. We were really proud of ourselves.😍
However, Suga, as usual, was silent. I tried to make him react by saying: "So... chef Suga, how do you find the food?😏"
He gave me a somehow bright smile and replied: "It's delicious!"
I was satisfied by his answer as he has a very good taste in food so if he liked it, it meant that it was really delicious.😌
In fact, Suga is kind, caring and even funny sometimes but he also seems to be very shy and introverted so that is maybe why he rarely expresses how he feels.😕