Chapter 19:SPENDING A NICE EVENING💋

That night, we were much more relaxed than how we were in the morning. We had dinner and the boys wanted to watch a film together but I did not want to, so I left them among themselves and went to V's room to listen to their songs while playing a game.

My playlist was on shuffle mode and when their song "Spine Breaker" started playing, I could not stop myself from putting it on loudspeaker and then going to the living room while imitating their dance from the music video! When they saw me, the got up and came dancing with me. We looked like 8 idiots but did not care about it since we were laughing and enjoying ourselves so much.😂

After that we were really exhausted so we went to sleep...
In our room, Tae-hyung explained to me in detail what happened during the day and how he broke down there. I hugged him and confessed that this was what was scaring me the most. I know how sensitive he is and I was afraid that he would lose all his means there.

He pulled me closer to him and then asked: "You love me, right?"
And I replied: "Of course, I do!" then added: "Why are you so insecure about this?"

"I don't know. Maybe due to past experiences.😕" he replied. He then said after some time: "Talking about past experiences, you never told me what happened to you for you to lose faith in love."

What he said affected me at the moment and I stammered: "Ohhh... this...well..."

Seeing my reaction, he said: "I understand if you don't want to talk about it. It's okay." I calmed down and then replied: "No it's okay. I'll tell you. It's just that you caught me off guard."

I tried to smile and then told him:
"Well when I was around 17, I met a boy. At first, I didn't want to become close to him but then, when we learnt to know each other, I found out that we ressembled each other a lot. We had almost the same taste in everything and there was a kind of chemistry between us. I ended up falling in love with him and subsequently I thought he was the one. But apparently, my feelings were one-sided even if he was caring for me, spoiling me and all. This lasted for a year and then he just vanished and I didn't get any news of him since... I really thought he was the one, I gave him everything I could and he abandoned me anyway. After that, I lost faith in love."

Tae-hyung looked at me and then said: "I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you remember those feelings. But don't worry, I'm here now and I love you.❤ I'll never give up on you, you can trust me." He said, while giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah I know and I love you too. I'm really lucky to have you in my life." I replied.
I then fell asleep in his arms...