Chapter 35:TIME TO SAY GOODBYE AGAIN⛆

The following day, we all woke up at noon. They said that it had been a long time since they last slept until so late and looked really happy about that!😂 We then had lunch directly since it was too late to eat breakfast.

They later wanted to go out and visit the surroundings but the weather was bad so we had to stay at home and I was relieved because I did not want them to go out in public like that and I did not know how to tell this to them without being annoying.😅
They hence decided to start packing up since their flight was for that night. I got really sad when I realised that I would be lonely again after today. The apartment was so lively when they were here, I would miss that so much.😕

Some hours later, they were done packing up so I made hot chocolates and we sat down together and talked for a while. They were telling me their plans for this year and also told me that they were starting their world tour the following month and were really excited about it.

It was then time for them to leave. The others went to the car and left Tae-hyung and I alone for some time... I hugged him and said: "I'll miss you so much, you know? Don't forget to call me when you get some free time."

"I will miss you too... Yes of course I will call! I have to tell you how was the concerts!" he replied, with a huge smile.

"Wait..." I exclaimed. "You are going on a world tour... which means you won't be able to meet me on the day of our first anniversary together?!" I asked him, heartbroken.

He sighed and replied: "No... we won't be able to meet. I'm really sorry. I wanted to meet you too. This day is special for me as well but... it's impossible for us to meet..."
I looked at him sadly, then kissed him and told him to, at least, call me on this day and he promised me to do so.

We then went to the car where the others were waiting for us and they told us that we should hurry up else they would be late. I then dropped them at the airport and they waved me goodbye while going inside...

[Hello everyone, don't forget to vote please💜 and do comment if you like the story...
I hope you're having a good day.Love you all❤]