Chapter 26:A BUSY EVENING🌹

They rehearsed for the whole day and it was now time for them to get ready.
At that moment, I was kind of lost. What would I do in the meantime? Where should I go? No one told me anything.😕 I went to Tae-hyung hesitantly and before I could say anything, he looked at me and said: "What? You aren't ready yet?"

I was shocked by his reaction and asked him: "For what?"

"For the award ceremony. You're coming with us!" he replied.

I was speechless and stammered: "Me?... But... you didn't tell me... I would come with you... Where will I stay?"

He replied that he would not leave me alone here and told the staff to get me some clothes for the occasion. I told him that I could not go out with them in public and he said that I would stay somewhere away from the cameras but I had to be well dressed because they would go for a dinner afterwards to celebrate his birthday and that they booked the whole restaurant so no one would see us. I felt reassured and followed a lady, who told me that she would help me to get ready.

After almost 2hours, we were all finally ready. We went to the ceremony in two different cars. I stayed with the staff backstage and watched the ceremony on television. I was so happy for them when they were receiving awards...😍 They then came backstage to get ready for their performance and I congratulated them for their prizes. Tae-hyung gave me a quick kiss and then went away. They performed songs from their new album and I got really excited when I saw that since it was the first time that they were performing this choreography live. It was wonderful, even if I wanted to see them live and not through a television screen...

They came back, out of breath. Yet they seemed happy and continued to dance and sing while changing themselves. I was observing them and was telling myself that I was so lucky to know them. These people are just awesome!😍

The ceremony was now over so we headed to the restaurant to celebrate V's birthday. They asked me if I liked their performance and I started complimenting them so much that they blushed.😂 They told me that I was being a real fangirl and I nodded happily.
After some 10 minutes, we arrived. It was a cosy Italian restaurant. I was shocked since I did not know there were Italian restaurants in Seoul! They told me that it was Tae-hyung's favourite Italian restaurant and he added that they make the best pasta dishes in town.

We had dinner there and they offered him gifts which he opened excitedly. He looked like an 8-year old child!😂 He thanked each of them for their gifts and they started to have drinks. Tae-hyung and I do not drink so we were getting bored. He hugged me and told me: "Seems like they are enjoying my birthday more than myself!😏"
I burst out laughing and came closer to him.

The others started joking and talking incoherently and we could not stop ourselves from laughing at them.😂 We then told them that we should go back home since it was getting too late now and they accepted. They fell asleep as soon as we reached home...