Chapter 18:A STRESSFUL DAY👀

~Back to my pov~
I spent a somehow awful day. I was tired but could not find sleep. I was so anxious that I could not eat anything without wanting to throw up. I tried to go swimming so as to change my mind but it did not work. I was really stressed about what was going on there and if they would be able to convince their manager. And the fact that V was not texting me at all was frightening me even more...

I sat down on the sofa during the whole day, waiting for them to return. Each time a car passed near the dorm, I went to see, hoping that it was them. But each time it was a false alarm. This wait was driving me crazy!

Then at around 17 00, I heard them returning. I went to see them as soon as they opened the door. They told me that it would be better if we talked about it in the living room. I wanted to cry when I saw their extremely sad faces.

I asked them what happened and Tae-hyung replied: "We talked with him and argued for hours but unfortunately..." He marked a pause and looked directly in my eyes, before saying: "you're now stuck with me for life."

I remained still, confused and asked: "What do you mean?"

He laughed at me and exclaimed: "Silly girl... He accepted that we date!😂"

I was overwhelmed with joy and jumped in his arms. I punched him hard and told him: "You almost killed me with that stress and on top that, you make jokes!" He laughed even more louder and we kissed like never before.😍
Then he put me down and I asked them how they did to convince him.
They replied that they spent almost a whole day arguing and they ended up accepting not to date anyone if Tae-hyung and I were allowed to date.

I was shocked by what they just said and asked them: "You did that for us? You sacrificed yourselves? You shouldn't have done this. What if you fall in love later?"

RM replied: "Well we didn't have any plans to date someone anytime soon so it doesn't matter." and Jimin added:
"Also, why would we want to date someone when we have you? You are our girlfriend to all 7 of us!"

I felt a little embarassed by this but it also made me happy and we all burst out laughing.

"It's nice to laugh after such a stressful day. I'm happy that at last, today ended well." I told them.

Then J-hope told me: "Well... it's not over yet. We have another surprise for you.😏"

Everyone told Tae-hyung to tell me and I looked at him, curious to know what was that surprise. He looked at me and said: "Hmm... we thought that, since he accepted that we date we could ask him for another favour... so we talked about it to him and he finally allowed you to come to work with us. You can assist to our practices and spend the day with us!"

I was really happy. I would not have to stay at the dorm alone anymore and on top of that I would assist to their practices. This was the best gift ever! I hugged every one of them and thanked them for everything they did for me.
They told me that they would do anything for me since I was now part of their family.😋