Chapter 1~ The Girl

Dark's POV

"Well, this is shaping up to be a very boring Halloween," Anti exasperated.

"What do you propose we do?" I asked, annoyed.

"Go find some wasted human whores and have a good time?"

"That's real classy, Anti."

"Do you have a better idea? We only have control of our hosts on Halloween, when they allow us control, or when we have something to fight for. We both know neither Mark or Sean is going to allow us access for more than a few hours, and we don't really have anything to fight for, so let's not waste Halloween, ok?"

"Fine. But I'm not sleeping with scum," I sighed.

"That's fine. We should probably put on Mark and Sean's clothes though. What if we're ' recognized'?"

"We're cosplaying as ourselves? It is Halloween."

"Neither of them are that conceded. No one would buy that."

"Fine," I grumbled, as I went to find something to help me blend in a bit better. I settled on Mark's 'lucky' red flannel, a grey t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"I hate this so much," I hissed.

"Shut up, and let's go. We're wasting time talking," Anti told me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the door.

Time Skip to outside a bar

"Spirited Moon Bar?" I asked Anti, confused.

"There was a lot of reviews, all about some bartending chick and she sounded interesting."

"So you brought us to a cheesy bar?"

"Give it a chance, and come on."

"Fine, I grumbled. When we made it into the bar, my eyes immediately fell on a beautiful redhead on a small stage. I watched her tell the band something and they left. And then she started to sing.

"Spooky scary skeletons

Send shivers down your spine

Shrieking skulls will shock your soul

Seal your doom tonight

Spooky scary skeletons

Speak with such a screech

You'll shake and shudder in surprise

When you hear these zombies shriek

We're so sorry skeletons

You're so misunderstood

You only want to socialize

But I don't think we should

Cause spooky scary skeletons

Shout startling shrilly screams

They'll sneak from their sarcophagus

And just won't leave you be."

I watched her body move effortlessly to the beat as if she'd done this a thousand times. At the last word in the verse, she locked eyes with me. Her blue and purple eyes were mesmerizing. I kept watching and everyone around me seemed to be really getting into the music. It wasn't long before this one human girl had managed to almost make every other human in the bar dance along with her. And then she moved from the stage to behind the bar and the male bartender started singing with her.

"Spirits supernatural

Are shy whats all the fuss

But bags of bones seem so unsafe

It's semi-serious!

Spooky scary skeletons

Are silly all the same

They'll smile and scrabble slowly by

And drive you so insane

Sticks and stones will break your bones

They seldom let you snooze

Spooky scary skeletons

Will wake you with a boo!" I growled lowly, not liking how the male bartender was looking at her, and Anti noticed.

Anti's POV

I had to drag Dark into the bar, but once I did his eyes scanned the room and landed on a redhead. I followed his gaze and understood why he was staring. She was roughly 5'7", and all legs and torso. Her pale skin made her mystical blue and purple eyes pop, and her red hair looked like fire; that ended a third of the way down her back. She seemed to revel in the attention; she was wearing a grey deep v-neck t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a crescent moon necklace with a circle pendant inside the moon as well as white wolf ears and a tail.

Once the dubstep portion of the song played through the speakers, she started to freestyle, revealing tattoos on her right arm and another one on her left wrist. She was mesmerizing. I watched as she danced her way over to the bar and the bartender, who was also wearing wolf ears and a tail but a dark grey color, started singing with her. And then the song was over, and she started serving drinks. And I heard Dark growl at how close the male bartender was to the redhead. Is he caught up in her too?

"Drinks?" He asked suddenly.

"Sure," I shrugged and we made our way over to the bar.