Chapter 10~ Date Night (XXX)

Melody's POV

"Your familiars don't scare me," The assailant spat.

"They aren't my familiars, and you should be scared of them. And you should be terrified of me. Now, I'll ask nicely one more time. Where are the other Coven members, and what did you do to them?" I asked slowly, summoning my Death magic, causing it to swirl around my hand. His eyes went wide then and he smirked.

"So it is you. I was wondering when you'd show up."

"I have a feeling we're going to go in circles. Luckily, there are ways from me to get what I want without you ever opening your mouth," I told him.

"O̵͍̊͆ǫ̷̭͔̀h̵̡͉̋,̷̛̥̗͝ ̸̨͓͆̏t̸̳̗̺͊h̶̙͙̘̎a̴͙̫̟͛t̶̜͐̄̑ ̶͈̦͈̀̆̚s̴͉̔ō̶͉̊̓u̶̡̿̒͘n̸͍̹̠̍͂͘d̷̘̖̀̄̍ͅs̶̹̬͋̃̚͜ ̴̘̖̣̃͒̏l̸͈̄͒͗ͅi̶̗̙͒̂̎k̸͓͑ē̵̻̓̚ ̸͉͓̀͆͗͜s̷͍̈́̊̚ó̸̥͗̊ ̴̡̡̨͑͒m̴͐̀ͅu̷̡͇̬̓c̷̥̋ḫ̵̗̔̚͝ ̵̢̬̞̾̇f̴̙̮͇̓̈u̵͔̫̽̊̕n̵̘̂̽,̸̞̈́̄͝" Anti said, glitching all over the place.

"How about we go somewhere less public?" I suggested, looking at Blaire. She nodded, terror in her eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to see this, Blaire. But I will find your sister and the rest of the Coven. I promise," I told her telepathically

"It's ok. It's a necessary evil."

"Let's go boys. We have a guest to entertain," I sneered, teleporting myself and my new prisoner to my house. It didn't take long until one of the shadows of my kitchen grew darker and Dark stepped out of it, allowing the shadow to dissipate into its usual shade. At the same time, the lights started flickering aggressively and Anti appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

"Hello, boys. So glad you could join us," I smirked.

"Well, we're pleased to join you," Dark smirked back.

"Unfortunately, I have to go," Anti fake pouted and I actually pouted.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because I have a few things I gotta do. But I promise I'll be back for you... and him," Anti's gaze shifted from mine to my prisoners.

"Fine," I sulked before making my way over to hug him.

"I wanted to make sure you were ok alone with these two," Anti said, gesturing to Dark and my captive before disappearing back into the lights.

"Shall we?" Dark asked, gesturing to the other man.

"We shall," I said, levitating the bound man and leading both men to my basement which had two hidden rooms attached to it. I opened one of the doors to enter into a torture dungeon- and not the fun kind. At least not for the one tied up.

"This is quite the set up you have here," Dark said, seemingly impressed.

"Thank you. Care to help lock him into place?" I asked, moving him toward the steel bed that was tilted about 115°.

"Anything to help a lady," Dark said, helping me lock the other man into the steel restraints that were bound to the table with chains.

"What are you going to do to me?" The man asked once Dark and I were finished locking him in.

"Well, first we're going to get your name. And then I'm going to get answers to the questions I keep asking. I have no idea the methods we'll use though," I answered.

"We'll start simple. Why don't you just tell us your name?" Dark asked.

"And make it easy for the witch? Never," The prisoner responded.