Chapter 9~ Explain

Melody's POV

"Shit, is it really?" I asked in my own stupor.

"Yup. So, mind telling me what we have here?" Anti asked, losing his patience. I decided to push a bit.

"I'm just proving that I'm trouble," I said, looking innocent, Dark still on top of me, too shocked to move. To be honest, I liked that he hadn't moved.

"Oh? I never thought I'd see the day where Darkiplier would be so caught up in a woman that he'd lose track of time. Honestly, we can't really blame you, can we, Melody?" Anti asked, playing along.

"I mean you can. I stripped first," I shrugged, breaking my facade.

"Yes, but he should have known better."

"What are you playing at Anti?" Dark finally spoke up.

"Just that you're losing your touch."

"Like you wouldn't have done the same thing. Hell, you made your move when she was drunk. At least I waited until she sobered up and made the first move," He said, getting to his feet. I pouted, already missing his warmth.

"Guys, don't fight. I hate it when people fight," I said, starting to lose my confidence. It was like I was 10 all over again and my parents found out about my trauma. Both Dark and Anti glanced at me and stopped immediately.

"Why don't the two of you get dressed and we'll figure out the rest later?" Anti suggested before walking off, giving us a bit of privacy. I nodded and teleported the whole three feet to my clothes and started pulling them on. I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around me, pulling me close.

"Are you ok?" A smooth voice asked, almost directly inside my ear. I blushed at the gesture and nodded, somehow feeling a million times better.

"Are you sure?" Dark asked again, squeezing me just a bit tighter.

"I'm fine," I grinned.

"I just want to make sure you're ok," He whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Dark~! You have to get dressed~!" I whined.

"But you're so warm," He murmured against my skin.

"Do you want me to warm you up and dry you off?" I asked, turning my head.

"Oooh, that sounds like fun."

"It wasn't meant to be sexual, but the Hell with it," I said, giving up.

"Don't give in so easily," He laughed, turning me around.

"I don't even care anymore, man," I said, losing my will to live.

"In all seriousness, would you mind drying me off?" He asked, a strange gentleness and kindness in his eyes. Ya'know, for a Demon.

"Sure. It's gonna get real hot in here," I snickered at my own stupidity before summoning my flames and drying him in a matter of seconds.

"Thank you, m'lady," Dark said kissing my hand after he had gotten dressed.

"Of course," I giggled.

"Are you two done?" Anti called.

"Yes," Dark called back, wrapping his arms around me again.

"Well aren't you two picture perfect," Anti sneered.

"Aww, you feelin' left out?" I asked, leaving Dark's warm embrace and hugging Anti. His body went rigid with shock before he hugged me back.

"You're full of surprises, aren't you?" He asked, whispering to me.