Chapter 7: The Fun Gang vs... The Dark Fun Gang

After Susie and Lancer had run off, Ralsei turned to look at his remaining three teammates. "Kris... Vixen... Chara... Perhaps I shouldn't have been so hard on her." He said, a bit down. He went silent for a moment. "But, I just worry that if Susie is too eager to fight... Then..." He hesitated.

Vixen stepped over and put her hand on his shoulder. "Hey... We'll just be kind to her, right, Kris?" She asked, glancing over at Kris who gave her a nod. Chara joined in too. "Yeah, don't worry about it, Ralsei! I'm sure Susie'll come around!" She encouraged. Ralsei looked at them for a moment, before giving them all a nod. "Y-Yeah! You guys are right... We should probably keep going." He said. "That's the spirit. anyways, come on, let's go!" Chara cheered, running ahead.

"Wha- Hey Chara, no fair! Get back here!" Vixen yelled, running after her sister. "H-Hey, wait for us!" Ralsei called, running alongside Kris. Chara soon stopped, causing Vixen and Kris to stop too. "Why'd ya stop?" The older sister asked. Chara pointed at the bush. "I think I saw something mo-" She was stopped short, as Ralsei couldn't stop himself in time, colliding into Kris, Vixen, and Chara. Doing which caused all of them to collectively fall onto one another, via domino effect.

Everyone groaned from the fall, as Ralsei quickly got off. "S-Sorry, everyone! Are you OK?" He asked nervously, helping everyone up. "Yeah, I'm OK... Just a little... Bruised, is all." Vixen answered. 'I'm fine too.' Kris signed. "So am I, but I kinda wish you all weren't so heavy... Then again, a majority of that weight was most likely due to Kris's armor." Chara said.

'Yeah, sorry about that, girls...' Kris signed, apologetically. "It's fine, Kris. It was an accident, after all." Chara replied. "Better you falling on Vixen and I than Susie, honestly..." She added, whispering. "Speaking of 'accidents', you OK too, Ralsei?" Vixen asked. He looked over at her, confused. "Yeah? Why do you ask, Vixen?" He asked back.

Vixen looked away for a second. "I mean you seemed pretty distracted... Like, me staring out of a window in a car, levels of distracted. You sure you're alright?" She asked. "...That's oddly specific. Anyways, yes. I'm fine. I suppose I'm just... Worried about Susie." Ralsei replied. 'You shouldn't worry so much... I'm sure Susie's gonna be fine.' Kris signed, before turning to Vixen and Chara.

'Right girls?' He asked. "Ummm..." Vixen trailed off, confused. "He says that Susie'll be fine, and asking if we think so too." Chara whispered, translating. "Ohh, OK. Anyways, yeah. Kris is right, Ralsei. Susie should be fine." Vixen said. "Yeah, if anything, it's the guards we should be worried about. And I don't mean running into them. I mean their safety." Chara added.

"Anyways, what were you saying, Chara?" Vixen asked. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I said I thought I saw something moving in the bushes." Chara answered, pointing at the bush. "Huh... Strange..." Vixen commented. 'You think someone's hiding in it, Chara?' Kris asked. "Possibly. I mean, it makes more sense down here than in our world... Or worlds..." Chara replied.

The group cautiously approached the bush, only to get attacked by a Rabbick. Vixen and Chara flew up a little, making it harder for Rabbick to land a hit on them. Kris started by checking the Rabbick's stats, while everyone else defended. Ralsei defended with his scarf, while Vixen and Chara defended by shielding themselves with their wings.

The Rabbick attacked, sending little bunny-shaped attacks at Kris and Chara. "...Are you serious? Bunnies? They're attacking us with BUNNIES?" Chara asked to no one. "Aww, cute!" Vixen commented. "Vixen, why's everything here always cute to you?" Chara asked, as Vixen shrugged in response. "I don't know. They just are. Not to mention, none of 'em are really evil. And none of 'em are weird, glitchy, goopy, murderous skeletons that we gotta fight either." She replied.

"...Touché." Chara said, as her and Kris finished dodging. "...Wait, what was that last part about fighting weird, evil sounding skeletons?" Ralsei asked. Kris looked over as well in curiosity. "...I'll explain later. Right now, let's wrap this up. Any ideas as to how to act? Kris? Ralsei?" Vixen replied. Kris nodded his head at her question.