Chapter 16: Flirtatious Angel

(Ohh, I've been waitin' to do this! Also, this picture was quite a hassle to get done, seeing as it deleted itself when I took a break to have lunch. So I hope you like it! Also, to i_said_no669, there is quite a LOT of shipping fuel here, so HAVE AT THEE! )

When the group got to the bake sale, they got some treats as they sat, or stood around. Well, Vixen was more so of just flying around the sky, calmly. Once they all got situated, Susie looked up at Vixen. "So Vixen. Ya wanna tell us why you're so experienced in flirting?" She asked.
Ralsei looked up at the red haired girl as well. "I must admit, I'm rather curious about that myself, Vixen. How DID you get so good?" He asked.

Vixen lightly laughed under her breath. "Wait, you mean you didn't know already, Ralsei?" She asked. Ralsei shook his head no. "Well, believe it or not, its partially because of you!" Vixen stated. "W-What? Me? How so?" Ralsei asked. "You don't remember?" Vixen asked, somewhat surprised. Again, Ralsei shook his head no.

"I used it on you, silly! Remember? We were hanging out that one day? I used a bunch of flirty lines?" Vixen questioned, trying to get Ralsei to remember. After a moment, Ralsei finally recalled the day she was talking about. "O-Oh! Right. I almost forgot... You were rather skilled at it, even back then too!" He stated. "Aw, why thank you!" Vixen remarked, happily.

Susie decided to step in. "OK, I need to hear the story for this!" She stated, smirking. Kris and Chara agreed. Vixen and Ralsei glanced at each other, before deciding to tell the story. "Well, alright! OK, so... There was this one time we were hanging out a few feet away from castle town..." Vixen began.

~Flashback~
(This is about a week and a half after they met, BTW. So it was the first time Vixen ever hugged Ralsei.)

Vixen was sitting in a tree she created, waiting for Ralsei to arrive. She was bored, and was trying to think of what they should do that day. That's when she suddenly got an idea. "Hmm... I wonder..." She mumbled to herself.

"Hello, Vixen!"

Ralsei's cheerful voice called up to her, breaking her away from her thoughts. She looked down, and sure enough, the sweet little goat boy was there, waving at her. "Ah, hey Ralsei!" She replied back, jumping out of the tree. Ralsei watched as she did so. He was used to the fact she liked to jump from high places. Whether it be tree branches, beams on the ceiling, or sometimes even off of balconies. He would always silently worry that she'd slip up, and hurt herself.