Epilogue: Don't Forget

(Well folks... Here we are... The end of the story... Now, before I finish this story, I'd like to thank my good friend i_said_no669 who's been a wonderful supporter, and, -as I've stated,- a great friend. Also, I DO have more stories planned, so keep an eye out! I love you all, and I hope you've all enjoyed the story!)

With Vixen and Chara...

The two sister leapt from the portal, and into their room. Ecstatic, Chara turned to her elder sister, with practical stars in her eyes. "Oh. My. GOD! YOU ACTUALLY KISSED HIM! YOU FINALLY FUCKING KISSED HIM!" She cheered, loudly. Vixen put a finger over her lips, clearly embarrassed. "SHHHH! Shut it! Mom and dad are gonna HEAR you...!" She whisper-yelled.

"Just admit it already! You know you like him, and that kiss proves it!" Chara stated. "W... Well, maybe I... Uh... M-Maybe I... I do...?" Vixen tries to retort, but then accidentally giving in. "Ha! I fuckin' knew it!" Chara  exclaimed, a little quieter. "Y-Yeah? W-Well then... then I... Then I ship you with Kris!" Vixen finally said in retaliation.

"Wait, wha-?"

*Knock knock knock*

Chara was interrupted by a knock on the balcony door. Surprised, Vixen looked to her window. Through the curtains she could see that the sun was going down. "That can't be him... Could it? Not at this time..." She questioned, walking over to the door in curiosity. She slowly opened the door, only to be tackled to the ground by her familiar friend.

"I-Ink?" She stuttered, surprised. "Hey Vixen! Sorry I'm late, I've just, uh... Been busy recently." Ink replied, getting off her. "It... Its OK, but... Where in the seven rings of hell were you? You had me worried!" Vixen asked, getting off the floor by using her wings. "Eh. Nothin' new. Just creating something. Again. You know, the usual." Ink replied, shrugging.

"Ah, yes. This 'thing' you've been creating that you APPARENTLY can't tell us about?" Chara questioned, crossing her arms. "Well, you know how it go-" Ink stopped himself as he noticed something. "Wait... Are those...?" He questioned, reaching out to touch one of Vixen's dark angel wings. "They are...! You have actual angel wings!" He confirmed to himself.

"Huh. Really makes my nickname for you ironic, doesn't it? You're an actual angel, Angel!" He joked. Vixen laughed lightly. "Heh, that's funny. Chara actually said something similar." She stated. "Oh, really? Where were you two, anyways? And what is that bracelet?" Ink asked, finally taking notice of the bracelet on Vixen's wrist.

"H... Huh? Oh! R-Right, the bracelet... I had almost forgotten I was even wearing it... A-Anyways, its from... a friend..." Vixen replied, lightly blushing as she looked away. She didn't feel like he needed to know about the kiss. Not that she and Ink were together, or anything, she just... Didn't think he needed to know right now.

Unbeknownst to Vixen, Chara was looking at something on her back. "...Hey sis." The young girl said, getting the attention of her sister and Ink. "Yeah?" Vixen replied. "You got something tucked into the back of your dress here..." Chara stated, squinting her eyes at the object, which looked to be a piece of paper. "What is it?" Vixen asked. "Hang on, I'll just..." Chara trailed off as she pulled the slip of paper out, which turned out to be a photo of something.

"What is tha-... Oh my stars..." Vixen interrupted herself, as she looked at the photo as well, with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?" Ink asked. Vixen and Chara glanced one another before looking back to the skeleton. "...Its kind of a long story..." Vixen stated, before she and Chara began recount their adventure to their bony friend.

Meanwhile, with Kris and Susie... (Don't worry, you'll find out what the photo was in due time.)

Kris and Susie found themselves in a pitch black room, completely unaware as to where they were. "Wh... What happened?! I can't see anything!" Susie questioned, as she and Kris began stumbling in the dark, bumping into some things in the process. "Hey, WATCH IT!" She snapped, thinking Kris bumped into her.