Chapter 14: Susie vs Lancer

(Just gonna say it now, I'm REALLY fuckin' proud of this drawing.)

After awhile, Kris had finally woke up. Vixen immediately took notice. "Kris!" She exclaimed, running over to him. "Are you OK?" She asked, as Kris nodded in response. 'Yeah, but... Where are we?' He asked. Chara and Ralsei stepped in as well. "A dungeon. Those guards threw us in here after knockin' us unconscious." Chara replied. Kris nodded in understanding.

Ralsei looked at his three friends, not yet noticing someone was missing, before he spoke up. "Well this is a fine how-do-you-do, isn't it, guys?" He stated. Vixen and Kris nodded, as Chara stared at him oddly. "...Say what now?" She mumbled. "Imprisoned for eternity..." Ralsei said, ...That sounds like it might take awhile." He stated, as everyone went silent. "Yeah, no fuckin' kidding..." Chara mumbled, before Vixen slapped her over the head.

"Ow! Hey! What's the big idea?!" She asked, touching her hand to the spot that'd been hit. "I thought we agreed we WOULDN'T swear around Ralsei." Vixen whispered. Chara's face then went blank. "Oh... Right. whoops... Sorry about that, sis." She apologized. "Eh, don't worry about it. Sorry for hittin' ya over the head." Vixen replied. "No problem." Chara said back.

Things were silent for a moment before Ralsei yelled in surprise, as he just noticed Susie wasn't with them. "...And Susie! Where's Susie!?" He panicked, looking to his friends. "We have to find her, Kris... Before she gets hurt!" He exclaimed before adding, "...Or, um, hurts someone else..." as he glanced away. He then looked back up at everyone. "Maybe there's something we can escape with in here...?" He suggested.

Vixen flew up to the ceiling, inspecting a crack. "Hmm..." She hummed, getting an idea. She then, regrettably, tried kicking up at the crack as hard as she could. "Ouch!" She cried, coming back down. "Ugh, that was a really stupid idea... *sigh*, I'm a fricken' idiot..." She mumbled, as Chara looked over at her. (Don't ask.)

"What'd you do?" The younger sister asked, raising an eyebrow. Vixen pointed up at the ceiling as she spoke. "There's a large crack in the ceiling. And for some stupid fluffing reason, I thought that it would be weak enough to the point where I could just kick it, and we could get out... Again, I'm a fricken' idiot..." She replied.

"Anyways, my stupid decisions and logic aside, what are you doing?" She asked. "Well, like you, I found a crack in the wall. But when I tried looking through it, I only saw more wall, so... That won't work out." Chara replied. She then seemed to notice something. "Hey, what's Kris doing...?" She whispered, pointing at where Kris was standing. Vixen turned to look, and she saw Kris wearing... Prison shackles... And eating moss...?

...Well OK then.

Eventually, everyone gathered around, even though they had nothing. "So, everyone, what did you find...!?" Ralsei asked, hopeful. "Chara and I found cracks in the wall and ceiling, but..." Vixen trailed off, glancing at Chara. "All that's behind the cracks is more wall. So no luck there." Chara finished her older sister's sentence, leaving out the part where the red haired girl tried to kick the crack in the ceiling.

"Oh, that's fine! I'm sure there's something!" Ralsei stated positively, before looking at Kris. "What about you, Kris?" He asked, noticing the weird green grass-like substance on his face. "...What's all that green stuff around your mouth?" He asked, curiously. '...Moss.' Kris signed after a moment. "...Two minutes in jail and you've already started eating moss. You even put on prison shackles, so, um... You look like a prisoner for life! Haha!" Ralsei said, trying to lighten up the mood a little.

Silence then filled the cell before Ralsei spoke up again. "...So you couldn't find anything..." He said, not as enthusiastically. "Well, everyone! Let's not give up hope just yet!" He tried to encourage, but... Things went silent for another moment. He then looked up at his group of friends, happy he could at least share a cell with them. "But, um, if we don't make it for some reason... Then I just wanted to say, um... I... I'm glad I was able to meet..." He trailed off, as the voice of a familiar badass dino interrupted him. The voice seemed to have come from the cell right next to theirs.