Know Your All Stars: Nagisa.

The All Star Series Continue here from now on. And of course for those of you have seen some of my Truth or Dare Versions of them prepare for a treat. If youre' new to the series, Check my book or Flutterdashfan's Version of the book for how the series is done. Other than, that.

Enjoy The series!! Now lets Begin.

SOMEWHERE AT A STUDIO.

Lights shine upon the audience and the show, and the whole Crowd roars and gives a nice clap to the host.

Voice: I know you've missed me folks! But I'm back and this time is Gonna be bigger than ever this time around so get ready for some sweet all star action folks!

Audience: YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

Voice:As you are all aware, the segment continues but this time were doing the Precure Version. Which means I'm gonna HUMILATE a bunch of female sweet girls huh? Let's do it!
So in this episode we have the FIRST Precure to ever come to existence.

She plays Sports and has a warm heart for everyone. But as for the Pink Precure Trend still exist she's kinda dumb.

Give it up for Cure Black, Nagisa!!

Audience:(Roars and Applauds)

Nagisa:Aww thanks that's sweet of you.

Voice:My pleasure. So do you know the rules of the series?

Nagisa: Not quite. But eh, lest see what you've got.

Voice:Oh well. You heard it God straight from the horse's mouth.
Let's la Begin! Ahem....Nagisa is the Captain of the Pretty Cure Mathletes team.

Nagisa:No I'm not! I'm alethic sure admit. But I'm not a math fan.

Voice:Another reason why you Pink Precure are all dumb.

Nagisa:Wow.i just barely came to the show and your dissing my group already. Who the he'll do you think you are.

Voice:Your Mom.

Audience :

Nagisa:😡

Voice:Hah. Next up, Nagisa dyes her hair with orange Fanta.

Audience:(laughing)

Hikari:That's not true!

Nagisa:Thank you! Sure my hair is orange but that doesn't mean I dye it.

Voice:What's ironic is that I'm Drinking Fanta right now. Want some?

Nagisa:No thank you I have my share of good for one day.(stomach grumbles) oopps....

Voice:Who's laughing now?

Nagisa:Fine hand it over.

A trap door from the ceiling opens pouring Fanta all over Poor Nagisa.

Nagisa:Aahhhhhhhhh!!!

Honoka/Hikari:Nagisa!!

Voice:Ahahahah HAHAHAHAHA!!

Hikari:Why would you do THAT!?

Voice:She said she wanted a drink. So might as well give her a taste.

Nagisa:FINE BUT NOT POURING IT ON ME WHO DOES THAT!!!

Voice:Where I came from it was a tradition to pour water on your birthday. Which reminds me today is Nagisas birth day some come pour water on her for blessings!!!

Nagisa:NANI!!!!!!?

Erika:(squirtgun in hand) time to get wet Girl.

Precure:(armed with Water balloons)

Nagisa:Guys it's not even close to my birthday!!!

Nozomi:But he said it was your birthday.

Hibiki:Screw that! Fire

People start shooting water at Nagisa until she's drenched and on the floor panting.

Nagisa:heh....

Voice: how was the dip?

Nagisa:Brutal. At least it would have been nice If knew where you were so I can smack the he'll outta you!!

Voice:Ian the Voice, none shall harm me...

Nagisa:Godammit.

Voice:One last thing.... Nagisa likes to look under Honokas Skirt.

Nagisa:Ooooooh NOOOOOOO!!!!

Pink Precure:Ehhhhhhhhhhh???

Erika:How was it under her dress!?

Tsubomi:ERIKA!?

Erika:What? I'm just asking!

Nagisa:Im not telling you!

Nao:That further clarifies they fact that you've seen her. Have you?

Nagisa:Nooooo!

Honoka:(blushed madly)

Voice:Know you know Nagisa, leader of the Mathelete team, dyes her hair with Fanta and looks under Honoka's skirt.

Nagisa:You lucky...

Voice:Alright y all that's it go this episode stay tuned for more humilation sensation! Bye!

Nagisa:Hey I'm not done yet with you! Come back! Can we have a retake!? Man people are gonna think I'm a perv now......