Know Your All Stars: Hanami. (Final Episode for Last Year.)

Voice: Welcome to the one and only segment you guys know and love, Precure all stars Know your all date segment with me the Voice. Man we been through a lot and we only a have a few more cures to go so let's do them. This time we have a cure who was the final members to join the witchy team ladies and gentlemen give it up for Cure Felice, Kotoha Hanami!

Audience:(cheers)

Haa: Oh thank you.

Voice: My pleasure. Man I can't believe were about to finish the first Generation 2 team but let's go ahead and start off with the right foot.

Haa: What do you mean?

Voice: Now I have something in my hands is it the left or right one?

Haa: Right one?

Voice: Good. How about the next one.
Right of left?

Haa: Right again?

Voice: You're amusing me. Now this time Right or left?

Haa: Hmmm.....Left?

Voice: You never fail to suprise me Hanami..... now time for the lies. Hanami for some reason thinks that Nao for some reason sucks because she failed to do her work for her.

Hana: Wait she does that too?

Voice: if you thought that Riko does that alone your mistaken folks, she does that too.

Haa: No don't.

Nao: Lazybum. Not to mention all those time I get cramps to ugh...

Haa: Youre faking it.

Nao: I'm not!

Reika:*gives a sharp glare to Haa-Chan which sent shivers down her spine.*

Haa:Eeek! Never mind!

Voice: Haa Chan is a fairy type Pokemon I mean look at her cure form.

Haa:?

Hana: Omg! Is that for the new generation!

Ako: Is not. How the hell....

Haa: Nice try but I'm not a Pokemon.

Voice: (whistles)

Ash: (crashes through the door) I'm here! Wheres the Pokemon!

Pikachu: Pika!

Haa:0_0 Oh no!

Erika: Great! Pokemon fight!

Audience: Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight !!!

Voice: Chill well do it. You heard them Ash get her!!

Ash: Ok Pikachu use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu:*jumps in the air* Pika....

Haa: Wait *jumps out of the way* I'm not a Pokemon!

Pikachu:*zaps her*

Haa:*becomes Cure Felice* Vine whip!

Precure: wha?

Erika: Its official she's a Pokemon. Vine whip's is a grass type move!

Tsumobi: She said it out of rush there's no need for any of all this!

Erika: well too bad look at her.

Haa: *gets Zapped and that's the end of her.*

Riko/Mirai: Haa Chan!

Voice: ....

Ash:*throws a Master Ball on her.*

Erika: Ohhhh!!

Riko: Haa Chan!

Haa is Caught!

Riko/Mirai:0_0

Ash: We caught a new Pokemon!

Voice: Aww I wanted to use her for the final lie.... well since Haa has been caught and we can no longer continue....

The Master Ball breaks and out comes out a enraged Haa.

Haa: I'VE HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU! FOR THE LAST TIME! I'M NOT A POKEMON!!!

Voice: For the last time and last lie Has has been sleeping with her friend who cheat on one another.

Precure: What?

Nao: and I thought I was the only one.

Voice: Well I told you all the Lies folks next time we head back to suite with Ellen and Kanade then we start over with Nozomi with Yes GoGo so I'll see you next time. If you all excuse me I have to run. *flees*

The Maho girls chase him and send him blasting off again.

Voice: Awww come on!!!!

Alright folks, this is gonna be the last Know Your All Stars for this book. The remaining ones will be done in Pretty Cure All Stars Battle Royale, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading this book and i LL see you next time.

And that's all the Precure i Did for 2018, i know i have like 20 left to do but ill have to wait on that. some of you guys have also requested me to write about other stuff in the meantime like Nozomi's team and all and ill think about doing them soon when i have the chance. For now i'm just gonna take a small break until i see i'm ready to tackle the All Star series again and that will take a while. XD why? well i have schoolwork so yeahs that's pretty much preventing me from doing what i have to do. So ill see you guys next time, thanks for reading and peace.