Know Your All Stars: Honoka

Voice:Welcome folks to Know Your all Stars. The Segment in which we HUMILATE people here for fun and amusement.......

I'm Today's episode we the Second Precure in existence, She's smart she's pretty and she gets all the bad boys out there! Although some of you may reject that's pretty fine with me anway let's give up for...

Honoka, Aka Cure White!!!

Audience:(Cheering)

Honoka:Why thank you for your kind words Sir, but I think your doing too much.(blushes)

Voice:I like to be precise and to the point.

Honoka:I see.

Voice:Listen up everyone! You say Honokas the smartest Cure alive eh?
Wanna know how?

PreCure:Yesss!!

Erika:I would do anything to get good grades!!

Honoka:Just study and you will be done.

Voice:Boring!!!! She cheats on test and homework for straight A's!!

PreCure:Huh.? NANI!!?

Reika:I thought you were too smart for that!

Honoka:I don't copy on tests. I study stay on top of my work and get good grades! If you want an example of People who don't learn ask Hime, Miyuki, Love, Nozomi, Nagisa, Saki,Nao,Yayoi, Akane, Megumi , Erika, Ichika, Aoi, Mirai, Hana, Homare, Mana, Tsumobi,Hikari ,Yuko
Riko, Haa-Chan , Hibiki , Ellen, Setsuna , Inori and others!

PreCure:What The Hell!?

Voice:Seriously, 98% of you guys are just liars and people who never learn.
They even did a Episode of Megumi where she was just poor in Math.

Megumi:That was one time. One timeeeeee!

Voice:Says the girl whose boyfriend became the Villain in the Series and made her cry at the end of the season.

Audience:

Megumi:That's just rude!!!

Voice:Honoka's Favorite subject is P.E

Honoka:Ahem. Correction P.e isn't my favorite subject. It is science.

Voice:Yeah exploring that so you can use science for drugs.

Honoka:How dare you! I would never use science for that!! Who the he'll uses science for drugs.

Erika:People who wanna get high?

Hime:Exactly.

Honoka:This doesn't make any sense at all!

Voice:You don't make sense.

Honoka:Stop repeating my words!

Voice:Ok. Fine 😭

Honoka:Um.... why are you crying you may ask.

Voice:Oh me? I was laughing at how you cut Hikari's hair for your pillow.

Hikari : (realises that part of hair has been cut off so she looks like Hana's)
Aaaaaaaaaah!!!

Honoka:(has the scissors in hand by magic) What the....

Voice:She did it Folks ! The Cruelty oh my GAWD!!!

Hikari:(Crying)

Hana:Shame on you.

Honoka:Hana guys I can explain it wasn't me! I don't know where this scissors came from.

Voice:Says the girl who loves to strip and lap dance for Her bestie!

Akane:Ooooooooh! Wish Nao did the same for me.

Nao:(blushes)

Honoka:Ehhhhhhh?!

Voice:Hahaha! Now that the stuff is out of the way, wanna talk more now?

Honoka:No thank you. I think I had enough of you for a day.)

Voice:Oh really. I have a plan.

Voice makes Nagisa Drunk, and she comes on stage and sit on Honoka's lap.

Honoka:Nagisa!?

Nagisa:I'm so drunk I can barely see!!! But it helps me to get to the end of the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Honoka:What the hell happened to YOU!?

Voice:She got drunk that's what and now she will torment you till the end of time. Hopefully you will make babies by the then.

Honoka:0_0

Voice:Ahahahah! Well that's all the all stars that we have for today!!! Hope you enjoyed all 3 segments of the show and we will see you for more All star humilation next time. Same time

DON'T FORGET TO ASK WHICH CURES GETS TO BE HUMILATED NEXT.

I 'll be seeing you all soon Peace and Take care.

Honoka: Wait a second. Come back where do you get your facts from? Hello? anyone!?