Know Your All Stars : Hikari

Voice: Welcome to another episode of Pretty Cure All Stars Mania with your host the Voice. In todays episode we one of the cures who loves good as far as I'm aware and is a good. Cool forgive me if I'm mistaken. Anyway she started the trend of sixth cure and the first cure to ever have a different name. Give it up for Shiny Luminous Aka Hikari Kujou. And yes I wrote down all the names of the cures first and last name in a book. And that was a lot to memorize. I'll also written down thier phrases and powers all of that other stuff, why? Cuz you never know when you may need them.

Hikari: Well took you so long to do my segment. So how's the authors Precure all stars book going ?

Voice: The author needs to watch some series first to get a better idea of what each cure does. He also wrote down Info of every cure In a book for reference, is watching a lot of all star movies soon so yeah. It's a long road ahead.

Hikari: Well good luck to him.

Voice: Thanks. Now time to the lies.

Hikari:*sneaks away*

Voice: Really? POLICE!!

Nozomi: Stahp right there! Get back and do the interview!!

Hikari: But I don't want to.

Nozomi: Too bad. Just do it!

Hikari:*goes back and slumps in her seat* boo....

Voice: Thank you Officer Nozomi.

Hikari: She's a cop?

Nozomi: Well only for this show.

Hikari: Oh.

Voice: Well well. Let's see what we have here. Hikari Kujou washes her hair with marina Sauce.

Audience:(gasp) Ewwww.

Hikari: What's that?

Voice: You know lemme check.*searches on Google*

Hikari:0_0 WHAT!? No way I was my hair with that.

Voice: I think you're about to now.

Hime pulls a wire which opens a trap door pouring sauce on Hikari's hair.

Hikari: Ewwww.

Audience: Ohhhhh.

Hime: Ha Got em.

Hikari: Hime!? I'll make sure I'll kill you nex time I see you!

Hime:*laughs and runs away*

Voice: She plays the Electric triangle in the band "dirty dumb blondes.".

Aoi: What is that?

Voice: I group she joined after school to play at concerts.

Reika: Shouldn't you be learning at this time and age?

Hikari: I don't play in any band. Heck I don't join any band! I'll rather be playing the piano with Miyuki than to any of this.

Yayoi: Doesn't she suck at the piano though?

Miyuki: I don't! Watch me! *Goes onstage and tries to play the piano but fails.* oops.

Reika: Sighs.

Voice: Final lie.... Hikari steals candy from little kids and keeps them under her bed.

Audience: Eww...

Hikari: No I don't do that. That's disgusting!

Voice: Says the girl who was always a third wheel in the Nagihono ship.

Audience:

Hikari: Hey! I don't do that kind of stuff I promise you! Mepple w ont you defend me?

Mepple: um, I can really say much... what about you Mipple?

Mipple:Erhm. At a loss of words here.

Honoka: I think you humiliated her enough.

Nagisa: Yeah true.

Voice: Well time to end this. Now you know Hikari Kujou the girl who washed her hair with Marinara sauce, plays a electronic triangle in the dirty dumb blondes and steals candy from kids.

Hikari: It's all wrong! Can you get your facts right for once!? hello?

That's all for the Futari wa Precure. Woo. Anyway we still have a few members of Suite to go with Yukaris Aftermath so there's that.

So yeah if you have any more lies for any more Precure I'll gladly take em. Also Flutterdash Fan can you show me how to do Aftermaths? That would be nice.

Until then I'll n working on the all star story for the series in the meantime and I'll see you when all the next parts are done. Peace.