Know Your All Stars: Miyuki

Voice: Know Your All Stars.....Know Your All Stars....

In todays episode we have a Pretty Cure that likes Fanfics and likes kicking butt! Introducing Miyuki!

Audience:(Cheering)

Miyuki:Thank you guys so much!(trips)
Ouch.

Voice:First things first. Miyuki doesn't know how to tie her shoes.

Miyuki:Course I know how to tie my laces . Try being late to school for 8 months a year every day.

Voice:She always copied and cheats on tests.

Miyuki:Well Akane and Nao are the masters I'm only just an apprentice.

Akanao:NANI!?

Miyuki:See?

Voice:Miyuki hates Peter pan Senpai...

Dun....dun DUN!!

Miyuki:(gets infuriated)HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF MY FACE I LOVE PETER TO DEATH AND WOULD DIE IF I DON'T HAVE HIM FOR EVEN A SECOND YOU JERK! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO POST RIDE COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW!?

Voice:They pay me for this cuz I have nothing else to do.

Miyuki:Hmph.

Voice:Miyuki hates Yayoi and her Fanfics and even burns the ones that have the RBG trio in them.....

Yayoi:WHAT!?

Miyuki:Well I do most but not all of them... what wait I dont!
I cherish them !

Yayoi:BAKA!(runs off crying)

Miyuki:Yayoi wait!!

Voice:Know you know Miyuki, The girl who hates Peter pan Senpai...burns her friends Fanfics...... always late to school and never ties her shoes...

Miyuki:That's not true! I'm gonna call the cops!

Voice:You ain't gonna do nothing!

Police:STOP BREAKING THE RULES ASSHOLE!

Voice:Aww crap.

Miyuki :Who's laughing now... Mwahaha (coughs) I think I have enough of this madness for now I'm leaving and going to sleep. Peace. (Leaves)

Voice:Curse You!!