Know Your All Stars: Aguri.

Voice:Know your all Stars.....Know Your all Stars..... In today's episode we have one of the youngest members of any Glitter Force.... erm i mean Pretty Cure history ever. She's is small and Regina's other half.she is caring for others as well even if it means taking risks and doing things people hate.

Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for Aguri!

Mana:Finally!

Aguri:So you guys were having fun and left me out did ya?

Makoto:WHAT no way...

Voice:They did.

Aguri:No biggie. Anyway glad to be here. Give it up for me one more time!

Audience:(cheering)

Aguri:That's nice.

Voice:Let's make this quick. Aguri is one of those short little Loli girl you see in Animes nowadays.

Aguri :No I'm not! Sure I'm cute, but I'm not a loli that's plain wrong.

Makoto :Actually you are one.

Aguri :Quit it I'm not one! Keep those lies to yourself. I'm a princess from the Trump Kingdom

Voice: Aguri plays Pokemon go even on highways and Train railroads.

Mana: Wow. You know I always wondered how was it like to play at those places.

Mario: You get better Pokemon but you hurt yourself. I remember this one time I saw a Mewtwo in Rosalina's bedroom.

Natalie:No way.

Mario:I caught it. But Cloudine pounced on me an broke my phone.
Bad Neko.

Cloudine:🙁

Rosalina:Don't mind him. Anyway I have over 20 Mews. So I'm good.

Aguri :I only have a Magikarp since I had the game for a week.

Voice:Hahahahaba!

Audience:(laughing)

Aguri:I'll get more soon you just wait! Ill show you all!

Voice: Aguri steals money from the Yotsubas bank account.

Alice:(eyes widen in shock) no wonder Sebastian told me we had a loss a few days ago.

Miyuki :Wasn't it the one that she's used to buy cake from Ichika for a high price?

Alice:WHAT !?

Aguri :I don't remember that part.

Voice:(shows a picture of her, Wario and Waluigi breaking into Alice's house to steal Moolah.)

Mario:Oh shit. Now I wish I was there.

Clara:I trusted you...

Aguri :That was a lie! I would never steal! I'm a cute innocent Angel!

Makoto :No you're not.

Aguri :Mackenzie, stop denying stuff.

Voice:Know you know Aguri, the Small Loli girl, who plays Pokemon go even on highways and steals money.

Aguri :Man, I should really have someone call the cops on you.Security!

Voice:Aw come on!

Police:Put your hands up in the air.

Voice:You will never take me alive! (Finds out the door is locked) Crap.

The Voice got arrested.

Well that's the whole Doki Doki Precure Done.

I'll see you all next time.