Know Your All Stars: Saki

Voice:Welcome folks to Know Your all Stars the segment in which we HUMILATE people her for fun and amusement hehehe. I'm Today's episode we have a back to back episode so by the time were some we would have covers both Futari wa Precure teams nearly cuz there's is still one blonde left.

Anyway I'm Today's episode we have a special girl who's main hobby is to bake pastries before the Kira Kira Precure sis and would often send it to them around. I miss those days😭....

Anyway , give it up for Saki. Cure Bloom!

Audience:(Claps because you know, they're a old good team to be honest)

Saki:Why thank you. I heard this show is really fun. Is that true?

Voice:Oh why do you ask?

Saki:Just wanna know. Nagisa told me about it the other day and she was eh...kinda pissed.

Voice:I see. Anyway back to the topic. Saki is Nagisa's daughter from the future 3000.

Audience:(gasp)

Saki:Are you kidding me!? I may be related to Nagisa and everything, but I'm not related to her in Anyway.

Voice:Says the girl whose season was a ripoff of the first two seasons.

Audience :

Saki:That's not true!

Voice:Well every season has copied one another in one way or form so yeah. Ripoff over Ripoff over Ripoff.

Saki:Some seasons don't. HuGTTO and
The Second Generation Precure are unique.

Voice:Good point. Saki steals money from her parents tip jar and any forms of piggy banks to buy stuff. Just last week she broke Chiffon's savings to buy pizza I think.

Chiffon:😢.........😭😭😭😭

Love:How Could you!

Saki:I have no clue what your talking about!!!

Setsuna:At least don't be open about it. We're going to settle this as soon as we get outta here ok!

Saki:But...

Voice:SILENCE!! YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES! SECURITY!!!

Nozomi:(wearing police free a and holding a gun) ALRIGHT NOBODY MOVE! SAKI PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND DON'T MOVE! ANY THING YOU SAY OR DO WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN COURT!

Saki:I didn't do anything!!!

Love:You stole money!

Saki:Why would I come to your hometown to steal your fairies money!?

Love:I dunno. Use for something stupid.

Nozomi:Hey! I'm the Police and you shall obey my authoriti!

Saki:🤔 hmmmm.... Screw the Police coming straight from the underground!

Nozomi:You shall obey my authorithi. NOW GET YOUR ASS TO JAIL!! (points gun at her head)

Saki:Ok.....

Voice:Before you take her away two more lies. She poisons the Pastry at Kira Kira pati to make her more famous just because of rivalry. Its the main reason why the shop didn't have visitors in that one episode I think!

Aoi:IT WAS YOU!?

Saki:I never poison anyones pastry on my own. That would be selfish!

Voice:Says the girl who like to look at Mai showering, dressing and Undressing! Baka!!

PreCure:(gasp)

Erika:My EYES!!!!

Tsumobi:I'm gonna bleach myself now.

Itsuki:(drinks bleach)

Ciel:You have a lot to say about yourself missy.

Saki:I regret attending this show.

Voice:Now police take her away. Know You know Saki the girl who likes to look at her friend in the shower steals, Money from jars and poisons the Pastry at Kira Kira Pati.

Saki:No I do not! Someone pls listen to me! Mai help me!

Mai:(wants to help but is embrassed to put herself on the spot)

Police:(surround Saki with cars and guns)

Saki:Crap.

Voice:I'll will see you next time. Meanwhile I'm just gonna enjoy this court scene.