Know Your All Stars : Yuri

Voice: Welcome guys to another edition of Know Your all Stars segment with me the Loveable voice that you know and love and no one can destroy. Ahem.

Nagisa: Not yet.

Voice: Says the girl who later got a rip off season one season later.

Audience:

Erika: Dayum son!

Yuri: isn't it obvious by now? Almost all the seasons in Gen 1 are plains ripoffs of each ither with different characters and themes.

Megumi: Like?

Yuri:

Futari wa Max Heart Precure is similar to Splash Star.

Yes Precure 5 go go is similar to Smile Precure.

Fresh is similar to Suite.

Hapiness Charge is similar to HeartCatch Precure just with less darker themes. Did you think that you four could get away with this!?

Megumi: Wow I never realized.

Iona: at least plotwise is different.

Itsuki: excuse me!? You guys had a different story altogether... but some parts still remained.

Hime: Like what?

Yuri: Oh I dunno. Iona's sister Maria being the bad cure and all!

Iona: that was only exclusive to us!

Erika: Bullshit! We had and did that first before!

Nozomi: why do you guys like to copy ! It makes no sense.

Miyuki: Girl, we have our own problems right now with some ripoff of us called Glitter Force !

Karen: oh you mean that show that didn't tie in and didn't make sense at all to fans.

Akane: Take that back!

Rin: Yeah right faker!

Smile/ Hapiness Charge : YOURE THE FAKERS!!!

HeartCatch/Yes Precure 5: BULLSHIT! YOU COPIED US!!

Riko: Oh well I guess Hana and the others copied us as well.

Hana: uh we have a team of five right now thank you very much. And unlike you guys we have a Robot cure on our team so suck it up buttercups!

Everyone: NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION HANA!!

Hana: ok.... I'm gonna feed Hugtan while you guys continue your meaningless brawl over copied Precure shows.

Voice: Can we start this already. I don't have all day.. Holy f..

All the cures start arguing about who's real who's fake yada, yada, yada.

And some even fight each other up.

Voice: (sighs.) Well be back. Folks I'll drink coffee in the mean time while I watch this juicy argument going on.

.......

Voice: hello guys and welcome to Know Your all Stars back. I guess anyway we still have some stuff to do so parts get down and dirty with it.

First of all, Yuri is Half macaroni half Italian sports car that's it.

Yuri: That's the most stupid thing I have heard all day.

Voice: Yeah true. I admit it must suck.

Yuri: anything else?

Voice: it says that you think Erika's sister Momoka is hot.

Momoka: Eeeh?

Erika: I knew that was true!

Yuri: (blushes) to some extent.

Itsuki: You know, you kinda remind me from the Yuri from DDLC.

Yuri: Correction, she and I aren't related, so don't even thinking going there.

Itsuki: Fine then.

Voice: Finally it's says here that you murdered Cologne and said he died to cover the truth.

Heart Catch Precure: (Gasp)

Yuri: I never killed anyone. Would you guys believe him over your own teammate?

Erika: I dunno. You're the Yuri from DDLC so I thought you had a place in this.

Yuri: I DON'T!

Voice: Hmmm..i see. Well that's all for now folks... so know you know! Yuri the girl who is a combination of several things thinks Momoka is and Killed Cologne.

Yuri:(sighs)

Voice: About that.. I think I might have jumped the gun and called the police...

Yuri: What!

Police: Yuri out down your knives and come with us. Anything you say will be used against you in court.

Yuri: Hmph. Fine let's leave. This isn't over though!

Voice: Well that's all for this segment folks. But be sure check next time for more All star action. See ya!

So that's it for the Heart Catch Precure team. I kind liked Itsukis own best. Who did you like the most?

By the way which Precure team do you want me to do this week?

It can't be Splash Star/Futari wa or this one Beacuse we did them already.

Give me some lies and I'll do some for them.

And I 've decided to give Hikari her own segment buc z we now have lies for her.

Well that's it for Today! See ya next time Peace.