Know Your All Stars: Alice.

Voice:Know your all Stars......Know you're all stars.........in today's episode.. we have the member of the Doki Doki cures who may seem sweet on one side but make her mad, and you get a whole new side of her. She bullied boys older than her at a young age and was not scared of them. Because of that she was scared to join Mana and Rachel at first but finally joined.

Ladies and Gentlemen.. introducing Alice Yotsuba!!

Audience:(Cheering)

Alice:Why thank you you for kind words sir.

Voice:Its my pleasure. I've so many good things about you from the season. But tell me why were you scared to join the team at first?

Alice:Uh.....

Mana:She fought at a young age and was scarred for life so she didn't fight again.

Alice:(sweating) I don't remember that last part Maya.... heh...

Voice:You sure? I'm pretty sure it happened in Episode 3.

Rikka:Of both dubs of Doki Doki Precure and Glitter Force Doki Doki.

Makopi:STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! (MENDING IT)

Alice:No need for the shouting Mack.

Voice:So I hear you have a rich estate and you're a widow right......

Alice:I am a rich girl but I'm not a widow, I'm not even 20 yet.

Voice:Alice does stunts on her go kart in the house during her free time.

Doki Doki:Le gasp.

Alice:Uh I wouldn't go that extreme with what I do just because I'm wealthy. I got to have good class manners you know.

Voice:Yeah yeah I know all that stuff.
Now for the good part. Alice x Makoto is a bad ship.

Makoto:I honestly don't care at all.

Alice:......

Mana:Uh oh...

Alice :I won't do anything bad . What did you say again?

Voice: I said your ship sucked.

Alice:No it doesn't! Who said that!

Voice:I've rated all the Precure ships in the world and yours is in eh......lets say.... unlikely to be shipped.

Alice:Aren't you supposed to be infuriated me? You do suck at your job you know.

Voice:I cant.....m

Rikka:You have the nerve to humiliate Maya but not her WHY!?

Voice:She's in a different class altogether.

Makoto :Please, there are some emo cures out there who kill you for doing this to them and Alice happens to be one of them.

Voice:And that's the reason why I can't do this anymore.....

Regina:erggh.... GIVE ME THE GODDAMMM MIC! I'LL DO THE HUMILATION! (Take the mic)

Voice:WHAT!?

Regina:Alice is a rich girl who cares about nobody, has Bullies her friends, rants on video games doesn't give a crap about Makoto eh.......... thinks Mana sucks at being class President and she should take over...

Alice:ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS! I
Would never do something bad about anyone, and would never ever think Maya would suck at being President!
Who dared you to do this Regina!?

Regina:I did myself. To make you mad as he'll so I can laugh my ass off.

Alice:I dare you laugh at me.if you dare...

Audience:Ooooooooh!

Voice:Looks like we've got a serious problem folks.

Regina:(warps and leans in on her.)HAH HAH HAH!

Alice: Omae wa no eh shinderu

Regina:NANI?

Alice Rkos Regina on the floor, making it crack and Regina getting a bump.

Audience:Oooooooh!

Hibiki:Oh Snap! (Eats popcorn)

Regina:You've done it..... (takes out a axe) wanna go Alice Senpai?

Alice:(becomes Cure Rosetta) Of course if it will quit to stop spreading Ride Jokes about me and don't you ever soil my family name cause I will not tolerate it!

Regina:Fine like a loser like a loser..

Alice:Thats IT !

Alice and Regina start brawling I've the stage.

Voice:huh... know you know Alice...
The girl who has a unlikely ship, thinks Mana would suck at being President,does stunts in her house has no manners and a short temper, and often fights with Regina.

Alice:That's not true! That's it I'm calling the Military!

Voice:Uh I'll see you guys next time bye!!! (Runs)

? ??? :YOLOOOO!( CRASHES)

Voice:I Never got paid for THIS!!!!!!!!