Know Your All Stars: Rikka.

It's a snow Day today, so why not have a Special Snow episode for you all?

Voice:Know your all Stars......Know you're all stars........ in Today's episode we have one of the Smartest Cures of all time, she may be a bit edgy, but not as Makoto she's also Mana's best friend although Clara/Alice stated the same thing in the first episode of Doki Doki so I dunno which is which, but anyway she's is a loyal friend of Maya anyway and aspires to be a Doctor in the future. Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for Rikka!

Audience:(cheering)

Rikka:(blushes) thanks for the Intro.

Voice:(arms himself)

Rikka:Why are you armed to the tooth?

Voice:I don't want any shenanigans with the Precures again so far two have called the cops and one even called the Miltary!

Previously on Know Your all Stars...

Alice:That's not true. That's it I'm calling the Military!

???:YOLOOOOO! (Crashes)

Voice:I never get paid for this!!!!

Now...

Rikka:That was embarrassing.

Voice:Screw Alice. As punishment I tied her up to the ceiling.

Clara:Can someone please help me get down from here please? I promise it was a mistake.

Voice:Stay up there. Cloudine go and torture her but before that.... Gay Godess Kelsey... May you do the honours?

Kelsey:hell yeah. (Pours Kool aid on Clara)

Audience:Ooooooooooh!!

Mana:My Baby!

Makoto:Nyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Cloudine:(goes to the top.) Hello!

Makoto:Please be a good kitty and free me ok please I've been tortured enough already.

Arceus: I'm enjoying this pls continue.

Me:You heard God. Continue the tortue meanwhile I'm gonna play Bony Sprits boss rush and kill Slimander. Dumbass.

Alice:No ....... No.......

Cloudine:hmmm..

Jewel:(clinging on to her dress and licking her rapidly)

Alice:Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Mario:Hey get down from there!

Miyuki:Now that is torture.

Voice:Do the same for Miyuki-san! Anyone who defies me will receive the same punishment!

Miyuki:NANI?!

Naol:Let's go.(pulls her)

Miyuki:No No Pls No NOOOO!!!

Yayoi:Why do you have to be so mean to them!

Voice:I hate the police and no one is ever going to torture me again.

Emily/Clara:(screaming while being licked by Nekos)

Voice:That's it for that. So umm.. Rachel let's see here (looks on Wikipedia for Rachels information and Crap) hmmmm..... Sexy..... hmmm...... All done.

Rikka:What are you doing?

Voice:Rikka is a Doctor as we all know right?

Rikka:I am but.... not one yet.

Voice:Agreed. But do you know... She uses Maya's hair for experiments?

Thanks to for mentioning this.

Maya:What!?

Rikka:I would never do something like that. Sure I am a Doctor somehow but that doesn't mean that I use my friends for experiments who does that!?

Sonic:(crashes in) A Doctor with a IQ of 300!

Eggman:Me!

Mana:Uhh.. This got weird

Me:3rd party characters are free to join.

Voice:Ok.

Eggman:Now allow me to introduce my latest creation.(brings a Machine which smashes Maya to bits.) Hows that!?

Sonic:Eggman.... I think you did too much.

Voice:Rikka sucks at being a Doctor.

Rikka:How dare you say that I will be the best Doctor somehow someday and you gonna regret it mister! Besides who's better than me?
Huh?

Voice:Dr. Mario!

Peach:Aw Hell no!

Dr.Mario:I'm Doctor Mario and I'm saving lives.....In the Mushroom Kingdom I best Doctor in the land!

Eggman/Rosalina/Peach/Daisy:BULLSHIT!

Dr.Mario:Wat !

Dr.Luigi:I'm a Doctor to Rachel. I'm Doctor Luigi number one!!

Mario:(gulps his hat down and steps on it.) Faker...

Luigi:My Hat....

Rikka:You guys are a huge disgrace to science. How did you get your medical degrees!?

Mario:Smoking Shrooms

Luigi:College

Eggman:Beating Sonic for 25 years.

Sonic:Hold up. You never beat me. And you will never will.

Rikka:Mario I have a question for you. How come you can do everything
Expect for actual plumbing even though it stated that your a 30 year old plumber?

Mario:Uh..... I dunno.

Luigi:Nintendo!

Rikka:Oh always the answer to everything. What doesn't Nintendo do for you guys!

Mario:Nothing.

Voice:Rachel has a crush on Ira.

Rikka:Hey do people always bring this up. We are not a couple get it! Never ever.

Mario:Its says on the Pretty Cure Wiki you're the second overall best villan x Precure ship.

Rikka:WAT!

Voice:Where do I even begin ?

Rikka:You're lying (Checks on her phone)0_0.

Ira:Haha.

Rikka:WHY!!! Nyaaaaa

Kelsey/Akane :Heh. Crybaby.

Voice:Know you know Rikka, the girl who sucks at being a Doctor, loves Ira,
And is a crybaby.