Know Your All Stars: Itsuki

Voice: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Know Your all Stars, the show that you know and love. Well as you can see today we have a a double header. And why is that? Because we forgo to do Hikari's segement so she'll be getting hers today after Itsuki' s. I'll only do this if we missed someone along the line and I may have to do this for Ciel, Ichika, Aoi and Himari because the didn't get theirs as well.

Anyway back to the show.lets begin...

Voice: In today's episode we have one of those Precure who are presidents in schools and I think this girl started the trend. She has a father who owns a dojo and was the first Precure who was a trap apparently and by that... Tsumobi explain for us.

Tsumobi: A trap is a person who you think is a a male or female but is the opposite.

(I may be wrong, I thought is was female to male but I dunno at this point.)

Everyone: Ohhhhh...

Voice: and it was was there till Akira took her place.

Akira: Guess I'm not the only one huh.

Voice: Anyway give it up for our first Precure of the evening Itsuki Aka Cure Sunshine!

Everyone: (cheering)

Voice: First things first.... Itsuki endorses slavery. Seriously people it's because of that reason alone that I will recommend that you shouldn't go to the school in Pirakoga because of this.

Chloe:( gasp) YOU DEMON! IS THIS WHAT YOUVE BEEN DOING!?

Saaya: HOW COULD YOU!?

Itsuki: Wait, you've got it all wrong ! I I'll never endorse slavery on someone that's Ludacris!

Voice: Oh really?! Says the girl who the Pink Precure was about to love, but got shocked and ditched her after she found she was a trap!

Everyone: NANI!?

Tsumobi: Why meeeeee!?

Erika: and you've started it. Nice going.

Aoi: She's a trap! This is inexcusable think of the people she might have tricked!

Kumojacky: We all fell for unfortunately.

Sasorina: and she never quits.

Itsuki: When did you two get here!?

Voice: They said they have to be in to prove some points.and yeah Villans get VIP treatment.

Precure: NANI!?

Nagisa: Why you......!

Voice : it's my Job haha.

Megumi: Screw you! You suck!

Voice: Oh I can't wait to HUMILATE you guys soon.

Itsuki: Anyway I never tricked any one so your lies are fake!

Voice: Oh well. Itsuki is a two timing pig... Wait a second. Who wrote this!?

Cloudine:(comes on stage with Tarte and Candy) it was requested Nepu.

Candy: Yeah pretty much kuru.

Miyuki: Wait a second. What is Candy and Tarte doing with you!?

Voice: They tell me which cure to HUMILATE next and write my script for me.

Precure: The HELL!?

Candy: Hey, we get profit from this so it's a win for win!

Love: Tarte I swear to God! I kill you when we get home!