Know Your All Stars: Erika

We've reached Chapter 8 of this book. Cool and since we're doing Erika's segment one of my favorite cures of all time your going to get a little gift by playing her theme song.

So sit back and enjoy.

Voice:Welcome guys to another edition of Pretty Cure All Stars Mania with your favorite host the Voice.

In today's episode we have the one of BEST, COOLEST , FUNNIEST , CRAZIEST , BRAVEST Pretty Cure out there with us. She and Tsumobi make a really good duo and will do anything for her even though She can be troublesome at times. She owns a fashion shop as well and aspires to be fashionista in the future.

Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for Erika Aka Cure Marine!

Everyone:(Cheering as loud as they can with fireworks flying around and souvenirs of her going around)

Everyone:ERIKA! ERIKA! ERIKA! ERIKA!

Erika: it's me the one and only famous blue cure of them all. The one and only! Cure Marine!

Reika:(pouts) how did she even become that famous?

Tsumobi:when you have a friend who makes the audience laugh everytime in the series and the movies your gonna be the star of the show.

Fun Fact: Cure Marine was voted as the Precure that people would work most likely with if they were Precure in Japan long time ago when HeartCatch Precure made thier all Stars debut.

Voice:Well glad to have you here. Erika its truly a honor.

Erika:Sure is.hey is that my theme song playing?

Voice:Yes.

Nagisa:Hey! How come we didn't get our theme songs!?

Voice: I can't memorize all 56 theme songs for each and everyone of you but I will try my best to put them in your chapters and from now on.

Honoka:well that's a relief. And one more thing? When is Hikari getting her all star segment?

Hikari:Eh.... what now?

Voice:Aww.. I forgot. Probably tomorrow. Today is for the HeartCatch Cures and I need to do this before tomorrow so we have 3 more cures to go so let's get this out of the way.

Voice:First up.... Erika has gotten arrested five times.

Erika:That's only because purple haired girl here tried to frame me five time and got away with it because she's called Cure Justice or whatever.

Iona:Its Fortune to you!

Erika:NO ONE CARES!!! MY followers she wants to put me out of my fame to steal the spotlight!

All blue cures: (booing)

Megumi:Boo you suck!

Iona:MEGUMI!

Megumi:Sorry.

Erika:thank you.

Voice: ERIKA fantasies about Tsumobi being in a bikini while wearing huge "knockers".

Everyone:(gasp)

Erika: I'll admit I did that once.... but that was only ok fine I did it on purpose but only Iona dared me to do so.

Yuko:Wait, Iona is this true?

Iona:(sighs) I dared her to so I'm a truth or dare game last time.

Megumi: WHAT the f....

Voice:Hey!

Megumi:Gomenasai!

Voice:Final segment. Erika wears outdated clothing and is behind the latest fashion trend.

Everyone:(booing for once)

Erika:That's not true. I may not be in the latest fashion trend, but at l3ats I've got my buggati.

Everyone:😲 NANI!!!!!?

Erika:(arrives in buggati while wearing sunglasses) wassup?

Everyone:Oh my gosh!!

Tsumobi:Erika pls marry me!!

Erika:Oh I will someday!

Erika.... Erika..... ERIKA!!!

Erika:Woah woah woah.. what the hell just happened?

Iona:You zoned out for a while.

Everyone:....

Erika:oh yeah. Sorry Everyone I was in fantasy land by then.

Everyone:(cheering)

Voice:Wow. This is the first time that I have never humiliated a cure and she took it the wrong way. Well there you have it folks. You now know Erika, the girl who fantasies of her friend in knockers, outdated in the latest fashion trend and Arrested or framed five times.

Erika:Before we end this can I do something first?

Voice:Sure.

Erika:Aoi, Hime! Where my Blue Crew at!?

Aoi/Hime/Karen/Miki/Rikka/Reika/Honoka/ Saaya/Ellen : Here.

Erika:let's gang up and beat this fool. Gang style!

Iona:Who's the fool here?

Futaba:You hehe..... You picked the wrong house, fool!...

Iona:Oh wait wait wait!!!!

It was too late.. the blue cures beat up Iona up and she was hospitalized and taken care by Yuko for a while and when I mean a while a while!

AS A REWARD FOR REACHING CHAPTER 20:

You can now request aftermath shots now.

But only after we complete Hikari's episode.

Hope you have Fun. See ya next time.