Know Your All Stars: Ako.

Voice: Know Your All Stars....Know Your All Stars... in today's episode we have one of the other few short cures with us once again from the Suite team. She may be short and have a grudge but like all Precure can be a bit hardhead at times like Aguri-Chan.

Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for Cure Muse. Ako Shirabe!

Audience: (Cheering.)

Ako:Well glad to be here. And for the record we cures like me and Aguri are not mean.

Aguri: PREACH!!

Voice: I don't really care about that so lets go to the main points.

Ako:?

Voice: (whips out the list) Thanks Harelow for giving us the facts this time around. Did you know that Ako actually .... WHAT THE HE....

Ako: Hey! No cussing!

Voice: Sorry but this is too harsh to be read.

Erika: Just say it. Its not like anyone is gonna flip out or something.

Voice: Oh really? Fine. Ako raped Hummy how about that.

Precure:0_0

Erika: WHAT the actual...

Ellen: Wait....What!?

Kanade: That's disgraceful! And I thought you were supposed to be example to you other cures!

Ako: I am! Why on earth would I rape a fairy!?

Hummy: She didn't do anything nya!

Voice: Speak for yourself I'm saying what I have here.

Ako: Wow... nice lie you have there. What do you have next on the list?

Voice: Ako Shirabe is a crappy princess.

Suite Precure:(laughing)

Ako:I'm not one! What makes you even think that I'm one anyway!

Voice:It's all over you face.

Ako:Yeah right.

Voice:Says the girl who has to bail her dad out of jail every time.

Audience: Burn. Burn!!!!!

Ako:It's not funny!

Voice:For you I guess.

Ako:Whatever. *puffs her cheeks*

Voice:Well I was gonna say the last one but its kinda offensive so I'm gonna say something else.

Audience:Awwww....

Voice:Ako is a selfish and a baby who alayws wants things her way no matter what happens.

Ako:That's not true.

Hana:(brings a bottle and a bip)

Ako gets tied up and that's it for her as she wears a bip and bottle and puts it in her mouth.

Voice:Aww look at the sweet baby girl.

Ako:I'm not a baby!

Voice:now you Know Ako Shirabe, the girl who is a crappy princess and also raped her friends fairy. What a cruel girl....

Ako:I'm not cruel.

Saaya:Someone should call child protection service!

Nozomi:Alright in the name of the moon, you're coming with me to jail Ako.

Ako:Wait WHAT!?

Nozomi:Lets go...

Ako:Nooo!!

Voice:Well that's it for now. See you guys next time folks.